Laser cleaning: Four main methods and application fields of laser cleaning
Laser cleaning is a new Industrial cleaning method. Compared with traditional cleaning process, it has the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, safety and high efficiency. Laser cleaning is widely used and plays an important role in many fields. Laser cleaning machine can not only be used to remove organic pollutants, but also can be used to remove inorganic materials, including metal corrosion, metal particles, dust, etc.
Main methods: Laser cleaning
1. Laser dry cleaning, namely the use of pulse laser direct radiation decontamination;
2. Laser + liquid film method is to deposit a layer of liquid film on the substrate surface, and then decontaminate it with laser radiation;
3. The laser + inert gas method is to blow the inert gas to the substrate surface while the laser is irradiated.When dirt is peeled off the surface, it is immediately blown off the surface by gas to avoid surface contamination and oxidation;
4. After removing dirt with laser, clean dirt with non-corrosive chemical method.
The first three methods are the most commonly used.The fourth method is found only in the cleaning of stone relics.
Application field: Laser cleaning machine
1. Remove the coating on metal or glass surface and remove the paint quickly;
2. Rapid rust removal and various oxides;
3. Remove grease, resin, glue, dust, stains and production residues;
4. Roughening and cleaning of metal surfaces in narrow Spaces;
5. Degreasing, derusting, degreasing, oxidation and residue treatment before welding or bonding;
6. Mold cleaning, such as tire mold, electronic mold, food mold;
7. Oil pollution elimination after production and processing of precision parts;
8. Maintenance of quick cleaning of nuclear power components;
9. Oxide treatment, paint removal and rust removal during the production or maintenance of aerospace weapons and ships;
10. Cultural relics cleaning, rock cleaning, building external surface cleaning.
Laser cleaning machine plays an important role in many fields.With the continuous progress of technology and the large-scale production of equipment, laser cleaning technology will play an important role in the Industrial cleaning field.
Laser cleaning machines in various industries
Application: automotive industry, aerospace, tire hub, petroleum, pharmaceutical, chemical, shipbuilding, machinery manufacturing, military sector, offshore platform, etc.
In general, laser rust removal equipment can be used in a variety of industries metal materials produced by rust.It can be selective rust, will not pollute, destroy the base material, affect the use of materials.This is an effective method of rust removal.
Laser rust removal technology: the high-energy pulse laser focuses on the clean excitation plasma of the object surface, continuously irradiates the high-energy plasma for instantaneous blasting, and finally realizes the physical blasting of the relatively fluffy rust layer on the object surface, and forms a plume through the high-speed light plate to remove debris, mainly used for metal derusting.
Superior laser rust removal machine:
1. Simple processing of seiko parts;
2. Easy to transport;
3. Simple operation;
4. The rust removal area and thickness are accurate and controllable;
5. Uniform derusting quality;
6. No pollution, no damage to the base material.
How to solve the problem of laser cleaning
1. The connection between the handheld control card and the host fails
The address of the control card and the host does not match successfully, and the host address needs to be modified.
2. The focus red light point is not bright or there is no red light
If the button fails or the red light is broken, it needs to be returned to the laser cleaning machine manufacturer for repair.
3. Under the same working conditions, the cleaning effect before and after is inconsistent.
Power attenuation or armored cable bending is serious, power attenuation in the normal range is normal, and the bending diameter of armored cable should not be too small.
4. The power supply is normal, no alarm, but no light
If the button fails or the laser fails, it needs to be returned to the laser cleaning machine manufacturer for repair.
5. Temperature alarm
If the ambient temperature is too high, it needs to operate at a suitable working temperature.
6. Alarm Err-E001: The controller is not connected!
Check whether the RS485 communication line between the touch screen and the controller is properly connected, and check whether the controller is powered on and started normally.
7. Alarm Err-B001: The air pressure is too low!
Check whether the air pressure is normal.
8. Alarm Err-L001: Laser failure!
Check whether the laser is working properly.
9. Alarm Err-W001: Wireless communication failure!
Check whether the green indicator light of the controller flashes normally. If the green indicator is always on, plug and unplug the wireless receiver again.
This alarm is only applicable to those equipped with wireless control module.
10. Alarm Err-C001: Water cooler alarm!
Check whether the water cooler works normally.
11. Alarm Err-All: There are many faults at present, please check detailed fault information!
There are many current faults, please troubleshoot them one by one.
As an efficient and high-precision industrial cleaning method, laser cleaning has been welcomed by many enterprises. If you encounter other problems that need to be solved in the process of using the laser cleaning machine, you can leave a message or communicate online. Our professional technical team will provide you with a solution to your problem as soon as possible.