fiber laser cutting machines
have almost become an indispensable tool in all processing workshops. The application of laser metal cutting machines makes metal manufacturing projects more convenient and efficient. Maybe you are owning a fiber laser cutting equipment, so do you know how it completes metal cutting work? This post introduces you to the working principle of fiber laser cutting machine.
Fiber laser cutting machine is to focus the laser light emitted from the laser into a high power density laser beam through the optical path system. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece to make the workpiece reach the melting point or boiling point, and the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal. As the relative position of the beam and the workpiece moves, the material will eventually form a slit, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting.
In the process of laser cutting metal, different auxiliary gases play different roles. Oxygen can assist combustion, and the heat generated can promote metal processing. Nitrogen can push the molten metal irradiated by the laser beam from the upper part of the kerf to the lower part, and then remove it from the back of the processing to prevent dross on the back. High-speed gas can assist in expelling molten metal.
The laser cutting process uses an invisible beam to replace the traditional mechanical knife. Its working principle also determines that it has advantages that other processing methods do not have:
(1) High precision, fast speed, narrow cutting seam, minimum heat-affected zone, the smooth cutting surface without burrs.
(2) The laser cutting head does not touch the surface of the material and does not scratch the surface of the workpiece.
(3) The slit is narrow, the local deformation of the workpiece is extremely small, and there is no mechanical deformation.
(4) It can cut steel, steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plate, and other hard materials without deformation.
(5) Numerical control programming can process any plan, can cut the whole board with a large format, no need to open the mold, economical, and time-saving.
The advantages of laser cutting technology also make the fiber laser metal cutting machine
widely used in the advertising industry, handicrafts, construction industry, hardware industry, kitchenware manufacturing and other machinery manufacturing and processing industries.
As a manufacturer of laser cutting equipment, ACCTEK Machinery focuses on providing strong technical support. Our 8KW fiber laser cutter can cut max to 25mm stainless steel and 30mm carbon steel. These machines are very large and expensive, but require minimal maintenance and have few moving parts that might need to be replaced or adjusted. In the long run, adding a fiber laser cutting machine to the workshop will help to obtain more benefits.