Things You Need to Know About CO2 laser cutting machine
Updatetime: 2022-11-16 10:39View:
CO2 laser cutting machine have been continually improved and upgraded since their first use in the 1970s. Now it has become an important laser cutting machine. CO2 laser cutting machine has a wide range of applications in the cutting and engraving of non-metallic materials. Depending on the laser power, laser cutting machine can cut different types and thicknesses of materials. What do you need to know before buying a CO2 laser cutting machine? Do you know how to choose a CO2 laser engraving and cutting machine? This article provides a comprehensive introduction to the laser cutting wood machine, including its definition, application, price and how to choose. I hope this article clears up all your doubts about CO2 laser cutting machine.
What is a CO2 Laser Cutting Machine
A CO2 Laser Cutting Machine or CO2 Laser Cutter is a CNC laser machine that uses CO2 laser technology to cut and engrave materials. Since CO2 laser cutting machines can also engrave, CO2 laser cutting machines are also called CO2 laser engraver machines or CO2 laser engraving machines. In addition, some people call it a laser wood cutting machine or an laser cut wood machine, etc. CO2 laser cutting use a focusing lens to focus the CO2 laser beam onto the surface of the material to melt it. At the same time, the coaxial compressed gas blows the molten material away. The laser beam moves along a certain path to form a certain shape of the slit. Then the cutting process is complete.
The Application of CO2 Laser Cutting Machine
Generally speaking, although CO2 laser cutting machine can process low carbon steel, aluminum, titanium and other alloys, the cutting efficiency is low. However, it is very good at cutting and engraving non-metallic materials. Materials that can be cut and engraved by the CO2 laser engraver include: Mild Steels, Aluminum-Titanium, Alloys, Wood, Acrylic, Paper, Fabrics, Epoxy, Plastics, Rubber, Crystals, Leather, Stones.
CO2 laser cutting has a wide range of applications in clothing, leather, fabric toys, computerized embroidery cutting, electronic appliances, models, handicrafts, advertising and decoration, packaging and printing, paper products and other industries.
A 40W CO2 laser cutting machine can mark on steel, and a 90W CO2 laser engraving machine can directly engrave on the steel surface. With oxygen as auxiliary gas, a 150W and above CO2 CNC laser cutting machine can cut 1mm thick steel plate.
What are the factors that affect the CO2 laser cutting machine price?
When you are planning to buy CO2 laser cutting machine, you may want to know the price of CO2 laser cutting machine. Prices for CO2 laser cutters range from $3,000 to $20,000, depending on the size and configuration. If you want to buy from abroad, you also need to pay additional fees such as shipping, taxes, customs clearance, etc. Different specifications and configurations lead to different CO2 laser cutting machine prices. Therefore, it is necessary to communicate with the CO2 laser machine manufacturer to get a specific and detailed price list. So, what factors will affect the price of CO2 laser cutting machine?
1.Brand. The brand influence of CO2 laser engraving machine is reflected in the quality, operation and service of the machine. Big brand CO2 laser machines usually use high-quality parts to ensure stable and reliable operation. Parts As the main device for generating laser beams, the CO2 laser tube is the most important core component of the CO2 laser cutting machine. In addition, there are other major components such as optical lenses, guide rails, racks, stepper motors, chillers, etc. Big brand parts are of good quality, stable performance and long service life, and the corresponding prices are also high.
2. CO2 laser tube power. The thickness of the material by laser cutting varies according to the CO2 laser power. The higher the CO2 laser power, the thicker the CO2 wood laser cutting can cut. The CO2 laser tube of the same brand, the higher the power, the higher the price.
3. Table size. CO2 CNC laser cutting machines are usually not equipped with large size tables. Common sizes of workbenches are 600*900mm, 1300*900mm, 1400*1200mm, 1300*2500mm. The larger the table size, the higher the price of the CO2 laser cutting machine.
4. Service. Service, both pre-sale and post-sale, is also an important factor. Full service provides customers with machine safety and timely maintenance of CO2 laser engravers. Reliable CO2 laser machine manufacturers can provide complete and consistent service, so their CO2 laser machines are of high quality and high price.
What to consider before buying a CO2 laser cutting machine
Overall, finding the best CO2 laser cutting machine for your needs requires careful consideration of many issues. For example, what you will use it for, the materials you plan to use, the ease of use you need, and your price range. So before buying a CO2 laser engraving machine, you need to do the following preparations.
1. Find out your processing requirements. This includes the materials you plan to cut or engrave, the size and thickness of those materials. It can help you determine the required machine size and power of your CO2 laser cutter. CO2 laser engraving machine is good at cutting and engraving non-metallic materials with thickness in the range of 0-25mm. If you want to engrave or cut any other surface than normal sheet, such as glass, you may need a rotary unit.
2. Choose the right CNC laser cutting machine manufacturer. There are many CO2 laser machine manufacturers on the market. It is necessary to take the time to do some research and choose a suitable one. The survey content includes the professionalism, production capacity, delivery capacity, service level and other aspects of CNC laser cutting machine manufacturers.
3. Consider the machine price. When you get the quotation, you need to pay attention to the specific configuration of the CO2 laser engraving machine. Don't be blindly tempted by the low price as it may have some poor quality parts. In short, I do not recommend making a choice based solely on the price of a CO2 laser cutting machine. Because I believe you get what you pay for. Low-priced laser machines are likely to use inferior parts, resulting in high maintenance costs for later use. Remember to sign a contract with the manufacturer. After you have reached an agreement with the manufacturer, please remember to sign the purchase contract before paying the advance payment. Agreeing on the rights and obligations of both parties is conducive to safeguarding the rights and interests of both parties.
Affordable CO2 Laser Cutting Machine For Sale Here
I would like to introduce AccTek CO2 Laser Cutting Machine for sale. For more than ten years, AccTek has been committed to the development and production of CNC laser equipment. Its laser cutting machines have been sold to many countries and regions, and have won many praises. AccTek CO2 laser cutting machine has the characteristics of fast cutting speed, high precision, small cutting incision, and smooth and stable operation.
CO2 laser cutters are popular in workshops that cut and engrave non-metallic materials. A qualified CO2 laser cutting machine, with high efficiency, good precision and wide application, is a good weapon for profit. We can customized machine (size, color, specs) as you want, if you have any interest in our laser cutting machine, welcome to leave us messages, will reply you ASAP!