When operating the laser cutting machine, if your machine has some problems, do you know how to troubleshoot and adjust it? Today ACCTEK introduces the common problems and methods of laser cutting machines. Hope to help you.
1. A laser head cannot produce laser light
(1) Laser tube have no laser emits, check whether the laser there is no power supply, if not give laser for power.
(2) Check the laser circuit for damage. If the laser cannot be detected at the first lens, it may be that the circuit or the electrical device is damaged and the laser tube cannot produce laser light. If the laser power supply equipment damaged, replace the power supply equipment.
(3) Check if the laser tube is damaged. If the laser tube is damaged, there may be a phenomenon that the laser intensity is weak, no light is emitted, and the light is not normal. At this time, the laser tube needs to be replaced.
(4) Check that the optical path is correct, if the deflection of the mirror in the laser path and the lens, users need to adjust the optical path. The deviation of the optical path may cause the laser generated by the laser tube to fail to correctly cut the material through the laser head.
(5) Checking the focal length is correct. If the focal length error is too large, the laser intensity on the surface of the material may be too low, so that the effect of laser cutting cannot be caused by mistakes. The |aser is not generated, and the focal length should be adjusted to retest.
(6) Check whether the file is imported correctly. If the circuit and the electrical device are normal, there may be a problem with the processing file. In this case, the processing file should be replaced to check whether the laser can be generated normally.
(7) Check whether the parameter settings are correct. If a single file cannot be processed normally, check whether the parameter settings in the software are correct. The wrong parameter settings may cause the file to be processed normally.
(8) Check the machine up-cover and magnetic switch on the front door. Check whether the electric lines are loosening or fall off.
2. How to avoid the material waste.
Generally, the laser cutting and engraving machine has a red laser positioning equipment. When processing the irregular materials, we should use the red laser positioning equipment to check whether the engraving position is correct at first, then to begin engraving. For some unfamiliar materials engraving, we should abide the KW high to low principle.
3. The material being cut has an inclination
In this case, the cutting path is usually skewed by the optical path and the material is not perpendicular, so that the edge of the cut material has an inclination. The optical path should be re-examined and adjusted so that the laser is perpendicular to the surface of the material through the laser head.Check whether the table is level. When the table is not horizontal, the light path will not be perpendicular to the material. At this time, the table should be re-adjusted to the horizontal state.
4. Irregularity of the large acreage engraving.
This might caused by the unaligned laser ray path. We just need to adjust the laser ray path.
5. Distortion of letter engraving.
（1）Runner was loosing. If caused by the heavy wear of the pulley, change a new pulley.
（2）If the left-right tensility of the Y axes were different, we should adjust the Y axes hexagonal screw to equilibrize the left-right tensility.
（3）If the driven gear of the X axes was wear and tear, change a new driven gear.
（4）If caused by motor failure, change the motor.
（5）If the fasten screw of the motor and belt pulley was loosed, fasten it.
6. Chaotic engraving.
This might caused by the poor contact of the Memory belt. Renew or reinstall the memory.
7. Cutting / engraving depth is not enough
If the laser output power is too low, the user should increase the output power through the control panelIf the cutting / engraving speed is too fast, the user should adjust the software to reduce cutting / engraving speed. If the focal point is not in the correct position, the user should be adjusted. If the laser tube aging, the user should increase the laser power or replace the laser tube. If the laser power supply is not adequate, the user should adjust or replace the laser power.
8. The power was decay.
To check whether the reflect mirror and the zoom lens of CO2 laser cutting machine
are clean, and whether the laser ray path is straight. If there is no problem of the reflect mirror, zoom lens and laser ray, we should contact the maintenance man.
9. The processing effect is not ideal
If the material cannot be cut through or the engraving effect is not ideal, it is necessary to adjust the parameters such as power and speed to achieve the desired processing effect. This process may require multiple attempts.
10. Laser power is too low
Check if the software parameter setting is too low;
Check the optical path for contaminants or obstructions;
Check the laser tube for damage.
11. The depth of the carving is not same
Check if the water circulation system is flowing smoothly;
Check if the focal length and optical path are normal;
Check if the beams are parallel;
Check the lens and laser emitting end for contamination.
The above are the problems and solutions you may encounter when using the laser cutting machine. The situation of different brands of machines may be different. If you encounter other problems when using the laser cutter, you can communicate with our staff online, and our technicians will provide you with effective solutions in time.
Each laser machine
produced by the ACCTEK factory has its own ID information, so that we can have a good tracking service for each machine when you use the machine. Hope that a good laser cutter can bring high-quality production to your workshop in order to gain more customer support.
The ACCTEK's product instruction videos can be seen on Facebook and YouTube. Search for AccTek CNC on Facebook and AccTek China on Youtube. Come and follow us for more video.
Thanks for your time.