1. The laser generator is different: the carbon dioxide laser is a gas molecular laser, and carbon dioxide is used as the medium to transmit the light beam through the reflector. The fiber laser cutting machine uses diodes and fiber optic cables for transmission. Multiple diode pumps generate laser beams, which are then transmitted to the laser cutting head through flexible fiber optic cables. In the CO2 laser technology, the reflector must act in a certain distance, and the laser cutting machine will not be subject to such restrictions.
2. Conversion rate: Fiber laser is the current advanced laser technology. The solid-state laser generator it uses is more efficient than traditional carbon dioxide laser. The photoelectric conversion rate of co2 laser cutting machine is only 8%-10%, while fiber laser cutting machine The photoelectric conversion rate can be as high as 30%, which means that the overall energy consumption of the fiber laser cutting machine is 3-5 times lower than that of the carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, and the energy efficiency is increased by at least 86%, which saves electricity.
3. Cutting ability: The fiber laser has the characteristics of short wavelength, which improves the absorption of the cutting material to the beam. It is more suitable for transmission in a soft optical fiber. Compared with the carbon dioxide laser conducted by mirror reflection, it is flexible and easier to maintain. A 3KW fiber laser cutting machine is equivalent to a 4-5KW co2 laser cutting machine in cutting capacity and speed, which greatly reduces operating costs.
4. Maintenance cost: The structure of the carbon dioxide laser is relatively complicated, and the later maintenance cost is relatively high. The carbon dioxide laser system needs to be cleaned and maintained regularly. Maintenance should be carried out on a regular basis. In addition, the turbine that transports the laser gas must be regularly maintained and refurbished, so the maintenance cost in the later period is very high and complicated. The fiber laser cutting machine is more convenient and environmentally friendly in the later maintenance.
With the development of fiber laser cutting machine and its own advantages, it gradually replaces the market of carbon dioxide laser cutting machine. At present, co2 is mainly used for cutting non-metallic materials, such as cloth, leather, acrylic, and plastic. With the development of high-power fiber lasers, it is gradually occupying the processing market of thick plates.
● Heavy duty ATC CNC router with horizontal spindle AKM2030C
● High quality AKJ1530 CO2 laser cutting machine
● Buy a better 5 axis cnc router machine for your shop
● The applicable scope of laser cutting machine
● Application and selection of laser cutting machine
● Principle and technology of laser cutting glass
● How to choose a cnc router
● How to deal with soot in laser cutting and the application field of laser cutting
● Acctek exhibition footprint
● ATC CNC Router with a horizontal spindle
Get a Free Quote Now!