Servo motors can be applied to spark machines, manipulators, high-precision machines, etc. It can be equipped with 2500P/R high-analysis standard encoder and tachometer at the same time, and it can also be equipped with a gearbox, so that the mechanical equipment can bring reliable accuracy and high torque, and the servo motor has good speed regulation. It is in the same unit weight and volume. The output power is the highest, greater than AC motors, and far more than stepper motors. The torque fluctuation of the multi-stage structure is small. The servo motor is used in a closed loop. That is to say, it transmits the signal to the system at any time, and at the same time corrects its operation with the signal given by the system.
The AKJ1530F1 fiber laser cutting machine
produced by our company adopts Taiwan Delta servo motor to provide faster speed and signal feedback. Low heat radiation, smooth operation at ultra-low speed. Reduce vibration, avoid oscillation, effective torque enhancement. It is widely used in the cutting of various metal materials and is easy to maintain. The cutting material has a smooth surface without burrs, which saves time and effort. It is very suitable for high-efficiency machining of precision parts, and the new design looks more compact and tidy.
Advantages of servo motors:
1. Precision: It realizes the closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, and overcomes the problem of stepping motor out-of-step;
2. Rotation speed: good high-speed performance, generally rated speed can reach 2000-3000 rpm;
3. Adaptability: strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instantaneous load fluctuations and requirements for fast starting;
4. Stability: It runs smoothly at low speed, and it will not produce a stepping operation phenomenon similar to a stepping motor when running at low speed. Suitable for occasions with high-speed response requirements;
5. Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds;
6. Comfort: Heat and noise are significantly reduced. To put it simply: the ordinary motor that you usually see will rotate for a while due to its own inertia and then stop after a power failure. Servo motors and stepper motors stop and go when they say stop, and respond extremely quickly. However, the stepping motor is out of step.
Application areas of servo motors:
As long as there is a power source and accuracy requirements are generally required, servo motors may be involved. Such as machine tools, printing equipment, packaging equipment, textile equipment, laser processing equipment, robots, automated production lines and other equipment with relatively high requirements for process accuracy, processing efficiency and work reliability.