Today, with the continuous development of industrial production, the amount of metals used as raw materials for industrial production is huge. In order to meet the needs of efficient production of metal workpieces, fiber laser cutting machines has been continuously optimized and upgraded, becoming the mainstream equipment for metal manufacturers and metal cutting service providers.
Features of 3000W Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
In the application of a large number of metal raw materials, carbon steel is one of the most widely used metal materials. Whether it is structural beams in industrial buildings or parts of automobile bodies, carbon steel is used. In order to meet the user's demand for high-quality products, carbon steel workpieces need to have higher precision during the cutting and forming process. This places higher demands on metal cutting. Numerous facts have proved that the fiber laser cutting machine is faster and more precise in the process of cutting carbon steel plates. By choosing the right metal laser cutting machine and setting the correct parameters, you can cut the carbon steel plate workpiece at one time, and achieve the good effect of no burr and no slag on the cutting section.
The minimum power of our metal laser cutting machine is 1000W, this equipment is usually used for cutting thin carbon steel plate. If your production workshop needs to process thick plates, it is recommended that you choose a 3000W fiber laser cutting machine. This metal cutting equipment can cut carbon steel plates with a maximum thickness of 20mm, and conventionally cut carbon steel plates with a thickness of 18mm, which can meet your needs for cutting raw materials of various thicknesses. In addition to cutting carbon steel and stainless steel, you can also use the 3000W fiber laser cutter to cut highly reflective materials such as copper and aluminum. Its scope of use is very broad.
The 3000W fiber laser cutting machine is equipped with a high-power Raycus laser generator, which has higher and more stable optical quality, and has a stable and fine cutting effect when laser cutting thick carbon steel plates. The upgraded Raytools autofocus laser cutting head can automatically find the best focal length instead of manual focusing, and the focusing speed can reach 400mm/s. The autofocus method not only makes the machine more efficient, but also avoids the error-prone problems of manual focusing. In this way, the cutting effect of the fiber laser metal cutting machine can be significantly improved, and the piercing time of thick carbon steel plates can also be greatly shortened.
The 3000W fiber laser cutting machine
is equipped with a high-power Yaskawa servo motor, which can ensure smooth operation when cutting metal plates even when the machine is running at high speed. Yaskawa's absolute AC servo drive system has a faster response speed, which is why the sheet metal laser cutting machine is more efficient.
What should be paid attention to when laser cutting carbon steel plate
1. Security protection
Whether you are laser-cutting carbon steel, laser-cutting stainless steel, or laser-cutting aluminum, safety is always first and foremost. Users need to participate in fiber laser metal cutting machine operation training, master the relevant knowledge of operating the machine, and be able to correctly start the machine and operate the machine according to the laser cutting machine startup procedure. In addition to this, the operator and others in the laser cutting workplace are required to wear laser safety glasses. Laser cutting is safe, but the emitted laser beam can cause certain damage to the retina and cornea, so laser protection is very important for your eyes.
2. How to solve the burr when laser cutting carbon steel
(1) Do the focus position test to check whether the laser focus position is shifted. Adjust according to the offset of the laser focus.
(2) If the output power of the laser is not enough, there will be a problem of cutting burrs. At this time, you should check whether the laser generator is working normally. If it is normal, observe whether the output value of the laser control button is correct and need to be adjusted.
(3) The cutting line speed is too slow. At this time, it is necessary to increase the line speed during operation control.
(4) The purity of the cutting auxiliary gas is not enough, and it is necessary to provide high-purity cutting auxiliary gas.
(5) The laser cutting machine runs for too long and becomes unstable. At this time, it is necessary to shut down and restart the machine.
3. How to solve the incomplete cutting when laser cutting carbon steel
(1) The failure of the laser to completely cut the carbon steel may be that the selection of the nozzle does not match the thickness of the processing plate. If the thickness of the carbon steel plate is within the range that can be cut, the laser nozzle needs to be replaced.
(2) In the above, we mentioned that the 3000W fiber laser cutting machine can cut carbon steel with a maximum thickness of 20mm. When this thickness is exceeded, incomplete cutting will occur. At this time, it is necessary to replace the thickness of the carbon steel plate or choose a metal laser cutting machine with a higher power.
(3) If the line speed of laser cutting is too fast, it will also cause the problem of non-penetration of cutting. In this case, the cutting line speed of the machine needs to be reduced.
4. When laser cutting carbon steel, abnormal sparks appear
When the laser cuts carbon steel normally, the sparks are long and flat with less split ends. If abnormal sparks occur, it will affect the smoothness of the cutting section and the processing quality of the metal workpiece. At this time, when other parameters are normal, the following situations should be considered:
(1) The nozzle of the laser head is seriously worn, and the nozzle should be replaced immediately.
(2) In the case of no new nozzle replacement, the cutting auxiliary gas pressure should be increased.
(3) Check whether the thread at the connection between the nozzle and the laser head is loose. Immediately suspend the cutting work, check the link status of the laser head, and re-tighten the thread.
5. How to maintain the carbon steel laser cutting machine
Due to the high hardness of carbon steel plate, when using the fiber laser metal cutting machine
for daily work, it is also necessary to pay attention to the maintenance of the machine.
(1) Maintenance of lenses
The maintenance of the laser cutting machine lens is very important, and a clean lens is essential to ensure the quality of the beam. The lens of the laser cutting machine is easily contaminated by smoke and dust, it is recommended to check the lens cleanliness every day before starting work. If it is found that there is dust on the lens, it needs to be cleaned in time, and the machine can be started only after the lens is clean. When using the lens, be careful not to directly touch the surface of optical components such as focusing lens, protective lens, QBH head, etc. with your hands to prevent scratching or corrosion of the lens.
(2) Chiller maintenance
As the cooling equipment of the metal laser cutting machine, the chiller ensures the normal operation of the machine at a constant temperature. When the machine works for a long time, pay attention to the water temperature, it is recommended to keep the water temperature below 35 ℃. In order to prevent the circulating water from freezing when using the cnc laser cutting machine in winter, antifreeze can be added.
The water inside the chiller of the laser cutting machine needs to be replaced regularly. Because long-term use is easy to scale, it will affect the cooling effect. Generally, the chiller cleans 1-2 words per month, replaces the inner circulating water, and uses distilled water without impurities, such as pure water or mineral water. Be careful not to use tap water.
(3) Maintenance of the guide rail frame
The rail frame of the metal cutting laser machine needs to be cleaned regularly to remove dust and other debris to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. The frame should be wiped and lubricated frequently to ensure the lubrication is free of debris. In addition, check the steel belt frequently to ensure that the steel belt is tight. Regularly check the straightness and verticality of the machine track. If any abnormality is found, maintenance and adjustment should be carried out in time, generally at an interval of 6 months.
As a high-precision CNC metal cutting equipment, fiber laser cutting machine can only maintain high-efficiency and high-precision cutting ability during long-term use only by maintaining good daily maintenance. Proper maintenance can also reduce machine repair costs and extend machine life.
CNC laser cutting machines
are widely used in the field of carbon steel cutting due to their excellent performance such as fast speed, high efficiency, high quality and high yield. Extensive functions and precise cutting make the fiber laser cutting machine fully meet the requirements of carbon steel manufacturers.