Laser welding is one of the important applications of laser processing technology. The laser welding machine is applied to the heater. The laser radiation heats the surface of the workpiece. By controlling the width, energy, power density and repetition frequency of the laser pulse, the surface heat is diffused through internal heat transfer and the workpiece is melted to form a specific melt. Pool.
Because of its unique advantages, it has been successfully applied to the welding of tiny parts. The emergence of high-power CO2 lasers and high-power YAG lasers opened up a new field of laser welding. Abstract Deep penetration welding based on pinhole effect has been widely used in machinery, automobile, steel and other industries.
Features of laser welding machine
Laser welding can be used to weld inaccessible parts. There is great flexibility in non-contact long-distance welding. In YAG laser technology, optical fiber transmission technology has been widely used, making laser welding technology more widely used. The laser beam is easy to divide according to time and space, and can be processed with multiple beams at the same time, which provides conditions for more precise welding. For example, it can be used in devices that do not allow welding pollution and deformation, such as automobile body thick plates, automobile parts, lithium batteries, pacemakers, and sealed relays.
Principles and advantages of laser welding
The laser welding process has a molten pool purification effect and can purify the weld metal. Suitable for welding the same metal material with different metal materials. High-energy laser welding is especially suitable for welding metals with high melting point, high reflectivity, high thermal conductivity, and large differences in physical properties.
The main advantages of laser welding are high speed, deep penetration and small deformation. Can be welded at room temperature or under special conditions.
The laser beam does not move when passing through the electromagnetic field. The laser can be welded in air and certain gas environments, and it can also weld glass or transparent materials.
After the laser is focused, the power density is high, the aspect ratio can reach 5:1, and the highest can reach 10:1. It can weld refractory materials such as titanium and quartz with good welding effect. For example, when copper and Hyun are welded together, the pass rate can reach 100%. It can also be used for micro welding.
After focusing, the laser beam can obtain a small spot, which can be accurately positioned. It can be applied to the assembly and welding of micro-components in large-scale automated production such as integrated circuit leads, surface float wires, and picture tube electron gun assembly. Due to the laser welding, the production efficiency is high, the heat-affected area is small, and the solder joints are pollution-free.
Although the product performance of the laser machine itself is very good, in order to fully and stably exert its effect, the working environment of the equipment must meet its working conditions in order to make the equipment work better. Otherwise, once working in a place that meets the working conditions, it will not only affect the efficiency of the equipment, but also cause losses. What are the working conditions of the equipment? Let's take a look.
1. Temperature: Laser cutting machines generally work in a constant temperature environment. Only under constant temperature conditions can the normal operation of the equipment and the processing accuracy of the equipment be guaranteed. The working temperature of the semiconductor in the cutting machine is required to be below 40~45℃. When the room temperature reaches 35℃, the internal temperature of the electric cabinet can reach above 40℃. When the room temperature is too high, the failure rate of the CNC system will increase. Therefore, in order for the system to work normally, the operating temperature should not exceed 35°C.
2. Humidity: The relative humidity of the working environment required by the tool is generally less than 75%. Because the water molecules in the air will condense on the circuit board or drive device of the power supply after cutting off the high temperature and humidity cutting machine. When it works again, condensation on the circuit board can cause a short circuit, which can cause the machine to malfunction.
3. Voltage: The power supply voltage fluctuates greatly, causing the laser cutting machine voltage or over-voltage alarm, and even data loss. Therefore, the voltage is generally required to be within ±10% of the rated operating value. If the voltage is unstable, it is recommended to provide a regulated power supply.
4. Dustproof: In the long-term cutting process, if there is no good dust removal effect, conductive dust will affect the health of the operator. In addition, if the electrical cabinet is not properly closed, dust will enter the electrical cabinet and deposit on the circuit board or module, which will cause damage to electrical components, especially high-voltage components. Therefore, the equipment should be equipped with good dust removal equipment.
5. Ground wire: the normal operation of the equipment must be well grounded.
6. Light: Avoid direct sunlight on the laser cutting machine. The room should be equipped with good lighting equipment.
7. Ventilation: We mentioned humidity and conductive dust under the above working conditions. Ventilation is a very natural elimination method. Effective ventilation can better ensure the good operation of the cutting machine and the health of the operators.
Therefore, when installing a laser cutting machine
, it must be installed in a place that meets the above working conditions to better avoid interference from external factors such as the environment and make the cutting machine equipment work normally.