In the process of using a CNC Router
for relief carving, the selection and use of knives and jackets is a very important part. Incorrect use of knives can easily cause damage to the knives, and even make the engraving effect greatly compromised. How to correctly choose and use woodworking CNC Router
tools, we only need to follow the following principles.
1. The size of the tool jacket should be appropriate. The jacket has a cross-section, the inner hole is not round enough, the jacket that is worn for a long time, and the inner hole has a taper must not be selected, which will easily cause the tool handle to tremble and the engraving will not produce satisfactory results. .
2. The tool holder must match the jacket and be able to enter and exit the jacket smoothly. The tool holder must be firmly put into the jacket and tightened. If the tool jacket is used for a long time, the inner hole is deformed, replace with a new one. set.
3. Always check the toughness and sharpness of the tool. If you find that the tool is blunt or the knife edge is broken, it is best to replace it immediately. If you continue to use it, not only the engraving effect is not good, but also the danger of breaking the knife.
4. The thickness of the material to be processed cannot exceed the thickness of the cutting edge that can be cut and engraved, otherwise the knife will be broken or the engraving effect will not be ideal.
5. For engraving and cutting of different materials, different tools should be selected and the cutting and engraving speed should be modified reasonably.
6. During the working process of the engraving machine
, the high-speed rotating knives are very sharp. Pay attention to the body parts as far as possible not to be close to the objects being processed, especially to try not to wear too wide work clothes. Women should bandage their hair to prevent accidents. .
7. The engraving and cutting speed should be balanced, and the processing speed should be consistent as much as possible. The engraving and cutting process should be done in one go to prevent the occurrence of breakpoints and cutting marks.
8. It is best to use professional cleaners to clean the knives.
9. When the knives are not in use, applying butter can prevent the knives from rusting.
10. Do not polish or change the shape of the blade by yourself.
The above points are the principles that we need to pay attention to when selecting and using engraving machine tools. I hope it will be helpful for you to use the CNC Ruter
. If you have other needs to know about engraving machine accessories, you can leave us a message, and our staff will reply to you as soon as possible.