Polyformaldehyde is a highly used plastic in the engineering field. It can be used in gears, steering and sliding components, medical devices, food packaging, etc.The ability to use lasers for complex cutting could help make polyformaldehyde more widely available in many fields.
All types of wood, including plywood and MDF, can be laser-cut.
Laser cutters can cut all types of metals from mild steel to stainless steel to nonferrous metals.
Fragile and reflective properties, laser cutter can cut.
5. Paper and cardboard
Cutting paper products, complex paper products can be cut.
Acrylic, PMMA and Lucite are all transparent plastics.Laser cutting can ensure the edge has a good finish.
Not applicable to:
1. Glass fiber
Fiberglass is a mixture of two materials -- glass and epoxy.
Cutting PVC emits acid and toxic fumes, which are harmful to the operators of the machines and to the laser cutting machines themselves.
3. Polycarbonate fiber
Polycarbonate less than 1 mm can be tried with a laser cutter, but will cause discoloration.
4. ABS and HIGH-density polyethylene
The laser beam is hot enough to vaporize the material, but not ABS or hdPE.
5. Polystyrene and polypropylene foam
It is easy to catch fire during cutting.
The above is all about the laser cutting range. For more information about light and laser products, please visit the following links:https://www.acctekgroup.com/Laser_Machine/
● High quality AKJ1530 CO2 laser cutting machine
● Buy a better 5 axis cnc router machine for your shop
● The applicable scope of laser cutting machine
● Application and selection of laser cutting machine
● Principle and technology of laser cutting glass
● How to choose a cnc router
● How to deal with soot in laser cutting and the application field of laser cutting
● Acctek exhibition footprint
● ATC CNC Router with a horizontal spindle
● Polish customer purchased AKM1530 high quality CNC engraving machine
Get a Free Quote Now!