Laser engraving machine
in the use and maintenance need to master the method and careful maintenance, only in this way can make the machine more stable to play its role.
1, laser engraving machine good grounding laser power supply, machine bed must have a good grounding protection, the ground wire should be less than 4 special ground wire.The necessity of grounding is:
(1) To ensure the normal operation of the laser power supply,
(2) Can extend the service life of the laser tube,
(3) It can prevent the machine tool from jumping caused by external interference.
(4) To prevent accidental circuit damage caused by high voltage discharge.
2. The cooling water of laser engraving machine should be unblocked, no matter with tap water or circulating water pump, water flow must be kept unblocked.The cooling water takes away the heat generated by the laser tube. The higher the water temperature is, the lower the optical output power will be (15-20℃ water temperature is preferred).When water is cut off, the tube end will burst and even damage the laser power supply due to the heat accumulated in the laser cavity.Therefore, it is very necessary to check whether the cooling water is unblocked at any time.When the water pipe has hard bend (dead bend) or fall off, so that the water pump fails, it must be repaired in time, so as to avoid the power decline or even cause equipment damage.
3, clean maintenance, good ventilation, wiping the clean maintenance of machine tools at any time, is the necessary conditions for the normal work of machine tools.Think of people's joints are not flexible, but also how to move?In the same way, the guide rail of machine tool is a high-precision core component. After each work is completed, it must be cleaned and kept smooth and lubricated.Each bearing should also be regularly oiled, so as to make the drive flexible, accurate processing, extend the service life of the machine.
4. Ambient temperature and humidity The ambient temperature should be within the range of 5-35.Special attention should be paid to the following conditions:
(1) The circulating water in the laser tube shall be prevented from freezing, and the water must be thoroughly illuminated after shutdown;
(2) When starting up, the laser current must preheat for more than 5 minutes before it can work. In cloudy, rainy and humid environment, the laser power supply needs to preheat for a longer time, and the high voltage can only be added after the humidity is removed to prevent the breakdown of the high voltage circuit.
5. When the key of "laser high voltage" is used correctly, the laser power supply will be on standby. When it comes to "manual light output" or wrong operation of the computer, laser will be emitted, which will inadvertently hurt people and objects.Therefore, it is required that every work completed, such as discontinuous processing, should be turned off at any time "laser high voltage" (laser current can not be closed), and the operator is not allowed to leave without permission when the machine is working, in order to avoid accidents, it is recommended that the continuous working time is less than 5 hours, the middle can rest 30 minutes.
6, away from the large power and strong vibration equipment sudden large power interference sometimes cause machine
failure, although rare, but should be avoided as far as possible.Therefore, such as large electric welder, giant electric mixer and large power transmission and transformation equipment, should be away from.It goes without saying that the strong vibration equipment, such as forging press, the vibration caused by the close movement of motor vehicles, etc., the obvious shaking of the ground is very unfavorable for accurate engraving.
7, lightning attacks as long as the building lightning protection electricity measures can be reliable.The first "good grounding" in this section may also help protect against lightning.Special suggestion: in the area with unstable power network (such as voltage fluctuation exceeding 5%), please install a stable power supply with a capacity of at least 3000W, so as to prevent the sudden fluctuation of voltage from burning out the circuit or computer.
8. Maintain the stability of the control PC.Control PC is mainly used for engraving equipment control.Do not use the plane except install the necessary graphic design software.Because the computer installed network card and antivirus firewall, will seriously affect the control machine speed.Do not install an anti-virus firewall on the control machine. If a network card is needed for data communication, disable the network card before starting the engraving machine.
9. Maintenance of guide: During the movement of guide, a large amount of dust will be produced due to the processed materials.Maintenance method: first, wipe off the original lubricating oil and dust on the guide rail with cotton cloth, and then apply a layer of lubricating oil on the surface and side of the guide rail after wiping clean.Maintenance cycle: about a week.
10. Fan maintenance: After the fan has been working for a period of time, a large amount of dust will accumulate in the fan and the exhaust pipe, which will affect the fan's exhaust efficiency, resulting in a large amount of smoke and dust that cannot be discharged.Maintenance method: loosen the connecting throat band between the exhaust pipe and the fan, unload the exhaust pipe, and clean up the dust in the exhaust pipe and the fan.Maintenance cycle: about one month
11. Screw fastening: After the motion system works for a certain time, the screw at the motion connection will become loose. After the screw is loosened, the stability of mechanical movement will be affected.Maintenance method: tighten the screws one by one with the attached tools.Maintenance cycle: about one month.
12. Lens maintenance: after the machine has been working for a period of time, the lens will stick a layer of ash on the surface due to the working environment, which will reduce the reflectivity of the reflective lens and the transmittance of the lens, and ultimately affect the working power of the laser.Maintenance method: Use absorbent cotton dipped in ethanol to gently wipe the lens surface clockwise to wipe off the dust.In short.
We should always pay attention to laser engraving machine
, so that our machine life and work efficiency can be greatly improved