When using an engraving machine
, in addition to knowing how to operate the machine, we should also know how to maintain the engraving machine. Good maintenance and of the woodworking engraving machine
can improve the efficiency of the engraving machine, and at the same time can extend the service life of the engraving machine. Today we will take a look at how to carry out daily maintenance of the engraving machine.
1. Keep the continuous operation time within 10 hours as much as possible every day, the cooling water should be kept clean, and the water pump should be able to work normally. The water cooling spindle must not suffer from water shortage, and at the same time, pay attention to regularly replacing the cooling water to avoid excessive water temperature. If the temperature in the area where you work is high, you can choose to use a chiller, so that the cooling water can continue to maintain a low temperature state. When the temperature is too low in winter, we can replace the water in the water tank with antifreeze so that the machine can be used normally.
2. After one day's operation is completed, first remove the engraving knife and let the spindle chuck lock nut in a relaxed state. This is helpful to prolong the service life of the spindle chuck.
3. After each use of the machine, do not forget to clean it. There may be plate dust on the transmission system, so please pay attention to it. Then we start to clean the work surface, which can be cleaned with a brush; note that it is usually best not to accumulate debris on the work surface to avoid deformation of the platform.
4. Lubricate the transmission system regularly every week, or if you need it, you can also buy a woodworking engraving machine
with an automatic lubrication system. An engraving machine with an automatic lubrication system only needs to set the interval and lubrication time. Carry out automatic lubrication.
5. When doing maintenance and inspection for electrical parts, be sure to cut off the power first, and wait until the monitor does not display and the indicator light of the loop power supply has gone out before proceeding.
Regarding how to maintain the engraving machine
, the above is some relevant knowledge that ACCTEK
has compiled for you. Any machine must be maintained at the same time as it is used. This can increase work efficiency and extend the service life of the machine. If you have other questions about the engraving machine, you can leave us a message, and our technicians will reply to you in time. I hope it helps you.