Laser cutting machine
is the ideal choice for engraving and cutting acrylic materials, so it is very common in the advertising industry. For example, point-of-sale display boards, indoor and outdoor signs, and nameplate trophies are all obtained by processing acrylic materials. Before choosing a cutting machine for your shop, this post may be your reference.
Why choose Acrylic laser cutting machine?
Acrylic is a transparent plastic homopolymer known more usually by the trade name "plexiglass". Acrylic is very similar to polycarbonate in that it is suitable for using as an impact resistant alternative to glass. When you work on acrylic engraving and cutting in your work shop or home shop, you should buy a laser cutter with CO2 laser source. Because the section of the acrylic cut by the laser beam is smooth and has a polishing effect, no subsequent processing is required. The use of CO2 laser machine to engrave acrylic can also get a matte effect. So, Let's take a guide to learn what is a laser cutter for acrylic?
1. New-style high-efficiency Reci CO2 laser tube is adopted. Compared with the laser tube of the same level, slim and stable beam, high quality spot. Usage age is more than 10000 hours. Each CO2 laser cutting machine of ACCTEK is equipped installation of reinforcement stings, the laser tube is not easy to collide and cause damage when moving the machine.
2. Red dot position system is added in standard configuration, contributing to simple and precise working position. Cutting head always follows the material to keep the cutting point location unchanged.
3. Advanced Ruida control system, with professional motion control chip, has the function of consecutively high-speed curve cutting and the shortest path selection, which largely improves your working efficiency. Ruida control system supports USB cable controlled by computer and and also offline control system by just a U disk. The operation is more convenient and faster.
4. The acrylic laser cutter machine is equipped with square tube framework, with more than 40% higher fuselage strength than iron sheet structure. This design prevents the laser machine from quivering, resonance and distortion during long term work.
5. Taiwan HIWIN square linear guide rail installed on X Y axis, with good bearing capacity. It makes sure the works stably and precisely.
6. Automatic up-down table can be chosen for thicker materials and higher objects.
1. Cutting acrylic is usually best achieved with relatively slow speed and high power. This cutting process allows the laser beam to melt the edges of the acrylic and essentially produce a flame-polished edge.
2. When engraving acrylic, generally the effect will be better at high speed and low power. It doesn’t take much laser power to mark the acrylic, and if your power is too high you’ll notice some distortion in the material.
3. Never leave your machine unattended when working with acrylic. Many materials are susceptible to igniting, but acrylic has been shown to be especially flammable when cut with the laser. As a general rule, you should never run your laser - using any material - if you are not present.
If your work shop or home shop needs to process acrylic materials, then choosing a CO2 laser cutting machine is an important step to improve shop efficiency. If you have any questions, you can consult online at any time.