Laser cutting machines
are technical equipment that use lasers to cut materials that need to be cut. With the continuous development and progress of science and technology in recent years, laser cutting machines are becoming more and more common around us. The laser cutting machine is composed of many accessories. The focusing lens is an indispensable part of the laser cutting machine. However, after long-term use of the focusing lens, dust will inevitably accumulate. How to clean and maintain the focusing lens ? Let's take a look at the maintenance precautions of the focusing lens.
The focus lens material of the laser cutting machine
is znse (zinc arsenic), which is brittle and afraid of falling; pay attention to when disassembling: do not use too much force and cannot collide with hard objects. There is an antireflection film on the surface, which is afraid of pollution, humidity, oiliness, and scratching; therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreasing air during work. Please use the recommended cleaning equipment and cleaning methods when cleaning.
1. Cleaning steps of focusing lens:
(1) Loosen the tightened screws for the laser cutting machine, take off the air nozzle and the lens barrel in turn, first blow off the dust on the lens
(2) If it is found that the laser cutting machine does need to clean the lens, it can only take a laboratory-grade paper soft ball, then dip an appropriate amount of high-concentration alcohol and propanol, and gently clockwise from the focusing lens The center of the lens rotates and wipes to the edge. If necessary, both sides of the lens need to be cleaned. Special care should be taken when scrubbing to avoid unnecessary trouble.
(3) After cleaning, install the lens barrel and air nozzle for the laser cutting machine, adjust the focus, and tighten the fastening screws.
When the laser cutting machine
equipment is working, it must be ensured that there is sufficient air pressure. Before working, you can stretch your finger to the light outlet (gas nozzle) of the focusing lens to check if there is any gas blowing out? Is the air pressure sufficient? If the focusing lens is severely contaminated or cannot be effectively cleaned for a long time, so that it cannot be cleaned, or the antireflection coating on the focusing lens falls off, the focusing lens needs to be replaced.
2. How to clean the focusing lens:
(1) Dip an appropriate amount of high-purity alcohol with a soft cotton ball and gently wipe the mirror surface in a clockwise direction, with the center and the outer edges wiped until the mirror surface is clean.
(2) If the laser cutting machine is not used for a long time, the lens must be cleaned first, and then the surface of the lens must be sealed with high-grade lens paper and adhesive tape to reduce the chance of direct contact between the lens and the air.
Common cleaners for laser cutting machines: acetone or high-concentration alcohol, which can be configured by users.
Special cleaner for laser cutting machine: camera lens cleaner.
(3) Laser cutting machine
cleaning soft cotton balls: laboratory-grade paper soft cotton balls or medical cotton swabs.
The above are some points that need attention in the maintenance of the focusing lens of the laser cutting machine. If you have other questions, please consult our staff
ACCTEK is a professional manufacturer of laser cutting machines. If your shop needs cutting equipment, we can provide you with free consulting services. If you encounter problems that cannot be solved when using the laser cutting machine, you can also leave us a message. ACCTEK has a professional technical team that can provide you with the necessary help.