Laser marking machines
are now used more and more widely. On many products, customers will choose laser marking machines to achieve marking. In basic terms, laser marking is a process that uses a beam of concentrated light to create a precise and permanent mark on a range of surfaces, including materials like steel, titanium, copper, ceramic, glass, plastic, and wood.
The main advantages of laser marking machines are permanent marking, fast marking speed and low energy consumption. Common uses include identifying and tracing materials, parts or machines, or marking expiration dates in the food industry. Let ’s talk about how to choose a laser marking machine that suits you.
1. It is necessary to determine on which material to mark. According to the different types of lasers, there are many types of laser marking machines, such as carbon dioxide, optical fiber, and ultraviolet. For metal products and non-metal products, users should choose the appropriate type of marking machine.
2. Production requirements: Choose laser equipment according to the needs of the product to be processed. Tell the suppliers about your production requirements, such as the number of products to be completed each day, the feature of the products. It will convenience for suppliers to recommend the suitable machine parts to you, such as rotary devices, conveyors, etc. Basically, some are special-purpose machines, and some are multiple functions, which should be selected according to requirements.
3. Select the appropriate machine format according to the size of the product to be processed. For the choice of the size of the laser marking machine
, it is not that the larger the machine format, the better. On the one hand, the larger the format, the more expensive it is; on the other hand, the average output of the laser output of some poor-quality equipment on the large format is unstable, resulting in different marking products on the same surface. Therefore, choosing the right format is correct.
4. Understand the main configuration of the machine, laser source, control card, Field lens, and other special configurations. Then you can compare the main configuration of the machine when you purchase.
5. Ask after-sales service of the machine. During the operation of the machine, maybe you will have various problems. The good after-sales service will help you solve the problems in a short time. Compare prices based on machine details and after-sales service. Quality and service are the decisive factors for price. Just compare prices is meaningless.
ACCTEK as a professional cnc manufacturer, can provide you quality machines as well as professional solutions. You can learn more about laser marking machines
by sending us an email or talking with our online sales representatives.