Daily maintenance methods of CNC Router machine
27 Apr , 2021
Pay attention to maintenance of any machine when it is in use. Regarding how to maintain the cnc router, ACCTEK has compiled the following related knowledge for you, I hope it will be helpful to you.
As an CNC Router machine
manufacturer, I often encounter customers asking about the daily maintenance of the machine. The correct maintenance method can not only improve the working efficiency of the cnc router, but also extend the service life of the cnc router. Today we will take a look at how to carry out daily maintenance of the cnc router machine
1. Regularly clean the dust in the electrical box (note: be sure to cut off the power supply, wait until the inverter does not display and the main circuit power indicator light goes out before proceeding). Check whether the wiring terminals and the screws of each component are loose to ensure the safe and reliable use of the circuit. If the cnc router needs a computer to run, it needs to clean the inside of the computer. Excessive dust in the computer will cause the computer to malfunction, and signal errors will cause the cnc router to be misaligned.
2. Whether it is a rack machine or a screw machine, after the machine is used every day, it is necessary to clean up the dust and debris on the working table and the transmission system. If it is not cleaned up, there will be a lot of dust and impurities inside the screw, guide rail, and bearing under long-term operation, which will cause the screw and bearing to rotate resistance, and cause the engraving speed to be slightly faster, and the phenomenon of stepping and dislocation will occur. And regularly (weekly) lubricate the transmission system (X/Y/Z three-axis). Machines with automatic lubrication will automatically lubricate, check whether there is oil in the rack and screw part of the guide rail; the engraving machine equipped with manual lubrication needs manual lubrication once in 3-5 days.
3. It is recommended that the continuous running time of the cnc router
be controlled below 10 hours per day.
4. The water cooling spindle must ensure that the cooling water is clean (pure water is best) and the water pump is working normally. The water cooling spindle motor must not be water-deficient. The cooling water needs to be replaced regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high and the spindle is found to be hot. To stop the operation, check the cooling water and cooling water pump in time. If the working environment temperature is too low in winter, the cooling water needs to be replaced with antifreeze.
5. The air cooling spindle should be checked on time for the cooling fan operation. If the temperature of the spindle is too high or the fan fails, it should be shut down for maintenance in time.
6. The control motors of the cnc router
are divided into step motors, easy servo motors, and servo motors. In the daily work process, if the machine is found to make abnormal noises, it must be shut down in time. Run the machine manually to find the source of the sound, and then contact the maintenance personnel or the seller's after-sales personnel to repair or replace the motor in time.
7. If the machine is not used for a long period of time, it should be lubricated regularly (weekly) to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
Regarding how to maintain the cnc router machine
, the above is some relevant knowledge that ACCTEK
has compiled for you. Any machine must be maintained at the same time as it is used. This can increase work efficiency and extend the service life of the machine. If you have other questions about the engraving machine
, you can leave us a message, and our technicians will reply to you in time. I hope it helps you.