The fiber laser cutter
depends on the material, thickness and size of the existing product. There are many kinds.
The rapid development of laser cutter in my country is mainly due to the high price of imported laser equipment, no quality advantages, no cutting force, no deformation during processing, no tool wear, and good material adaptability: no matter it is simple parts or complex parts , Laser precision rapid prototyping can be used for cutting processing, which promotes the independent innovation of laser cutter in my country, and continuously develops better products.
From a technical point of view, the laser structure of the CO2 laser cutter is complicated and the maintenance cost is high, which is not suitable for large-scale processing. The host model is designed by a professional industrial engineer, fully considering the operating requirements of the man-machine interface and the matching of shapes and colors. Adopting a fixed optical path, small external influences such as bed shape change and high stability, which is conducive to light adjustment and maintenance, and greatly reduces the labor intensity of the operator.
After the laser cutter is used for a period of time, smoke and dust will adhere to the surface of the lens, affecting the depth of engraving and cutting, and the accuracy of engraving and cutting. Generally, there will be three mirrors with absolute alcohol in about a week, and one focal length lens will be carefully wiped clean. The laser cutter uses a large number of bearings, realizes automatic layout, improves material utilization, reduces production costs, and achieves good economic benefits. In order to ensure good cutting results, some bearings need to be oiled regularly. Wipe off the floating soil on the bearing with a clean soft cloth, suck the oil into the needle tube with a needle tube, and then slowly inject the bearing with the needle, and slowly rotate the bearing while injecting the oil.
Although the cutting and welding seam is relatively thin, in the processing of thick plates, the speed is very slow. In addition to loading and unloading, it is basically realized automatically, which greatly reduces the number of operators and the capacity requirements. However, the laser characteristics of the fiber laser cutter are reflected in the aspects of miniaturization, intensiveness, high brightness and high conversion rate. During the processing of the sheet, the entire production process can be monitored at any time, and the automatic operation mode and manual operation mode can be switched at any time. The operation is convenient and reliable. The cutting speed of the same power fiber laser cutter is 2-3 times that of CO2. The servo focusing cutting head is used to ensure the uniformity of the entire cutting process and the smoothness of the cutting section. Customer-oriented, quality first,
Customers also need to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of manufacturers and products in many aspects, consult the two most basic elements of product quality and service, and choose high-quality laser cutter manufacturers.
Among all kinds of cutting processing in my country, laser processing is the only non-contact cutting processing, which can achieve various processing purposes. The laser cutter not only has the functions of high-speed cutting of thick plates, perfect cutting of thick plates, burr-free cutting of aluminum alloy, intelligent management, and unattended functions, but also maximizes production efficiency and reduces labor costs.
The laser cutter
can process a variety of metals and non-metals. Fiber laser has the advantages of good beam quality, small size, light weight, maintenance-free, simple operation, convenient operation, low cost of use, long service life, high processing accuracy, fast speed, high power conversion efficiency, intelligence, automation, flexible operation, etc. advantage.
The laser processing technology of fiber laser cutter has the following unique advantages:
1. Fiber laser has high electro-optical conversion efficiency, which can reach more than 30%, which greatly saves working power consumption and low operating cost.
2. Good beam quality, stable performance, no reflector, flexible transmission, no need to adjust the optical path, basically maintenance-free.
3. Durable, the service life exceeds 100,000 hours.
4. It can process a variety of metals and non-metals, especially materials with high hardness, high brittleness and high melting point.
5. The cutting efficiency and cutting range can be improved through different media, and various workpieces can be processed in a closed container.
6. Laser processing can eliminate conditions such as tool wear and module restrictions, and reduce costs.
7. The use of laser cutter for laser processing can effectively improve production efficiency, increase economic benefits, and ensure product quality.
8. Non-contact processing, no direct impact on the workpiece, no mechanical deformation, can adjust the energy of the high-energy laser beam and its moving speed to achieve various processing purposes.
9. In laser processing, the laser beam has a higher energy density. Due to local processing, a higher processing speed can be maintained, and the workpiece has a smaller thermal deformation due to its smaller heat-affected area, which avoids subsequent cumbersomeness Processing requirements.
10. Low-cost, compact solution, using semiconductor fiber as the laser generating medium, no gas generated by laser, green and environmentally friendly.
At present, laser cutter
processing technology has been widely used in many fields, improving the performance of all aspects. The laser equipment industry has entered a period of rapid development. The market for laser cutter has been expanding unprecedentedly, constantly updated and improved, so that the processing effect of the equipment is more precise, more materials can be processed, and the application range is wider.