The development trend of laser cutter
The laser cutter is a large-scale laser cutter, which uses a focused high-power density laser beam to irradiate the workpiece, thick plate cutting and large-size workpiece cutting.
The laser cutter
is a large-scale laser cutter, which uses a focused high-power density laser beam to irradiate the workpiece, thick plate cutting and large-size workpiece cutting. As the laser power available for laser cutting increases, the irradiated material quickly melts, evaporates, ablates, or reaches the ignition point. At the same time, the high-speed airflow is coaxial with the beam to blow out the molten material. There are various laser cutters abroad, which can be supplied to the market to cut the workpiece.
Due to the improvement of high-power laser beam methods and the application of 32-bit microcomputers, high-speed and high-precision laser cutters have created good conditions for high-speed and high-precision laser cutter. An unmanned cutting production line composed of six large laser cutters is in the factory run. The fiber laser cutter generates a lot of heat when processing sheet metal. Under normal circumstances, the heat generated by cutting will spread to the processed sheet along the cutting seam and get sufficient cooling.
Laser cutting is the development process from light industrial sheet metal processing to heavy industrial sheet metal processing. In the national automobile production line, the application of laser cutting robots is becoming more and more extensive. In addition, laser cutting technology is being combined with laser processing technologies such as laser welding and laser surface hardening to develop a multi-purpose machine tool to further increase the utilization rate of equipment. The development of the unit automation system must rely on automatic cash control, network control technology and computer-aided production management system technology.
In order to improve productivity and save manpower, laser cutting is moving towards the automation of laser cutting units. The laser, power supply, host, control system and cooling water circulation device are closely integrated. With the decrease of laser, the increase of power, and the continuous improvement of auxiliary equipment, a small laser cutting machine with small area and perfect function has been formed.
Metal laser cutter has become an increasingly common equipment in industrial production. In the field of sheet metal processing, the application of metal laser cutters appears in almost all walks of life. At present, the commonly used sheet metal processing technologies are only laser cutting, plasma cutting, flame cutting, etc. Among them, the rise and vigorous development of laser cutting machines have caused unprecedented changes in laser cutting sheet metal processing.
Whether it is a micron-level ultra-thin plate or a tens of millimeter thick plate, the metal laser cutting machine can achieve perfect and efficient cutting. Therefore, the appearance and application of the laser cutter is also a major change in the sheet metal processing process to a certain extent, and it is a milestone.
Compared with the traditional cutting method, the laser cutting machine greatly improves the production efficiency with its highly flexible characteristics, and the laser cutting machine is more intelligent, easy to learn, easy to operate, and has absolute advantages in processing quality and speed.
Fiber laser cutter
not only has strong cutting ability, but also has ultra-fast cutting speed. It is widely used in high tensile strength materials such as stainless steel plate, carbon steel plate, aluminum alloy plate, copper and aluminum plate. After the laser cutter is put into use once, the subsequent maintenance cost is almost zero, and the long-term performance is stable and reliable.
has the characteristics of strong directionality, strong consistency and high strength. It is easy to obtain a higher luminous flux density, focus a strong beam on the medium, and use the process of laser interaction with the material to change the nature of the material, that is, laser processing.
Advantages of fiber laser cutter
1) The cutting quality of the fiber laser cutter is better: non-contact cutting, small thermal shock to the cutting edge, basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, completely avoiding edge collapse caused by material punching and cutting, and generally does not require secondary processing.
2) Increase the speed of sample delivery: After forming, laser processing can be performed immediately to obtain new products in the shortest time.
3) High cutting accuracy: The positioning accuracy of the laser cutting machine is 0.05mm, and the repeat positioning accuracy is 0.03mm.
4) Saving mold investment: Laser processing does not require molds, mold consumption, mold repairs, and save time for mold replacement, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs. It is especially suitable for processing large products.
5) The cutting surface of the laser cutter is smooth, and the cutting surface is free of burrs. The surface roughness is generally controlled within RA6.5.
6) Safety and environmental protection: Laser processing has less waste, low noise, clean, safe, and pollution-free, which greatly improves the working environment.
7) Slit of laser cutter: The laser beam is concentrated on a small spot to make the focus reach a higher power density, so that the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and a cavity is formed by evaporation. With the relative linear movement of the beam and the material, the hole continuously forms a narrow slit, the width of the gap is generally 0.10-0.20mm.
8) No damage to the workpiece: The laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
9) The laser cutter can cut and process a variety of materials such as plastic, wood, PVC leather, textile, and organic glass.
10) The laser cutter is fast, the cutting speed can reach 10m/min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 30m/min, which is much faster than the wire cutting speed.
11) Material saving: Through computer programming, products of various shapes can be cut to maximize the use of materials.
12) Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing is flexible, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other profiles.
Laser processing has the advantages of wide processing object, small deformation, high precision, energy saving, low pollution, non-contact long-distance processing, automatic processing, etc. The cutting seam is narrow, the engraving is fine, the blind groove can be cut at will, the operation is convenient for ultra-thin, fragile, brittle, soft, and hard materials and synthetic materials, the cutting speed is fast, there is no tool wear, easy to CNC and computer control, and easy to operate on the assembly line .