We all know that the cnc router
is a very practical engraving equipment. Its accuracy and performance are related to its parts. Therefore, every part of the cnc router is very important. However, the importance of cnc router parts is also divided into primary and secondary. So, what are the very important parts of the cnc router?
1. The spindle motor of the cnc router is very critical, and the spindle motor works continuously for a long time, so if the spindle motor is not good, it will affect the use of the cnc router.
2. The adjustable speed range of the spindle motor. Generally, the adjustable speed range is several thousand to 30,000 revolutions per minute. If the speed is not adjustable or the adjustable speed range is small, then the application range of the cnc router is greatly affected. Limitation, because different materials must be engraved with different speeds.
3. The drive controller is only used for driving, and all calculation work is done by the computer. When the cnc router is working, the computer is in a waiting state and cannot be typeset. The single-chip computer controller is controlled by a single-board computer or a single-chip computer. This controller is actually a computer, so as long as the cnc router starts to work, the computer can immediately perform other typesetting work, especially when engraving for a long time, this advantage is particularly obvious.
4. The screw rod and guide rail are also an important part of the cnc router. A good screw rod and guide rail are the guarantee of the accuracy and performance of the cnc router during long-term use.
How should the cnc router
be maintained in winter?
The normal operation of any mechanical equipment is inseparable from daily maintenance and maintenance. It is like a car that we need to maintain on a regular basis to ensure the best performance during work and no malfunctions. The use of cnc router also requires users to maintain it, especially in winter, we should pay more attention to cleaning and maintenance, so how to maintain the cnc router? Let me share with you the maintenance methods of the cnc router in winter:
1. The work surface should be cleaned up in time after the work, which provides convenience for the next work.
2. Clean up the material scraps next to the guide rail and the guide rail to prevent the machine from jamming due to the interference of the debris.
3. Regularly clean the lead screw to prevent foreign matter from sticking to the lead screw. The lead screw is very important in the equipment. It determines the accuracy of the machine and the lead screw also plays an important role in the transmission process.
4. Regularly clean the industrial control box, the biggest killer of the circuit board when the dust is.
Oiling the machine
1. First, clean up the guide rail and the lead screw. Use a cloth (not dehairing) to clean up the oil and material debris on the guide rail and lead screw. Because the temperature is low, you can add oil to both the guide rail and the lead screw, preferably with antifreeze oil.
2. The refueling cycle is twice a month, that is, refueling once every two weeks.
3. If the machine is not used for a long period of time, it should be refueled regularly to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
4. Move back and forth slowly after adding the oil to ensure that the lubricant can be evenly added to the guide rail and the screw.
Working environment temperature
1. Ensure the ambient temperature in the operating room, preferably at room temperature, at least the staff will not be very cold.
2. Check the applicable temperature of the fuel standard and at least reach the lowest temperature.
3. When the cnc router
is not in use, if the room temperature is low, it is best to pour out the water in the water tank to prevent freezing and cracking of the water tank and water pipes.
1. Cooling water is a necessary condition for the normal operation of the spindle motor. If the cooling water is too dirty, it will cause serious damage to the motor. Ensure that the cooling water is clean and the pump works normally.
2. Pay attention to the water level, and never make the water-cooled spindle motor lack water, so that the motor heat cannot be discharged in time.
3. Pay attention to the ambient temperature, and be careful of freezing and cracking of the water tank and water pipe due to the cold water temperature.
4. Antifreeze cooling can be used if conditions permit.
1. Clean the chassis dust regularly, pay attention to the heat dissipation of the chassis, and be careful of excessive dust causing errors in the industrial control card.
2. Regularly defragment the disk and optimize the computer system,
3. Check and kill viruses regularly, but be careful not to turn on the anti-virus level during work and be careful of interference.