How to reduce loss of laser cutter
15 Jan , 2021
After using the laser cutter, many people know that its performance and advantages are many, and the processing effect is relatively high, and generally will not disappoint users.
After using the laser cutter
, many people know that its performance and advantages are many, and the processing effect is relatively high, and generally will not disappoint users. However, for some people who have not bought or used a metal laser cutter, it is not clear what the advantages of a laser cutting machine are. Next, I will introduce it to you.
What are the performance advantages of metal laser cutters?
1. Advanced cutting technology
The cutting principle of the new fiber laser cutter is a high-performance laser cutting machine. During the cutting process, the laser will emit countless high-performance, high-energy lasers. The huge energy generated by these lasers can instantly evaporate the cut surface, making the hard interface easily removed.
At present, this process is also the most advanced cutting process, and no cutting process can surpass it. This cutting process is very fast in the cutting process, it is easy to cut very thick steel plates in an instant, and the cutting accuracy is also high. . The cutting size accuracy can reach a few millimeters, which can fully meet some high-demand cutting requirements.
2. Simple operation of machinery
The biggest advantage of transmission in this way is to save a small amount of manpower and material resources, and there will be no light path leakage during the transmission. Before using the device, energy can be easily transferred to the laser without any optical path adjustment.
3. Stable cutting performance
In the continuous years of this kind of laser, in the process of use, except for human factors, almost no system failure occurs, so that this kind of laser cutting machine will not produce any vibration or vibration and other adverse effects under long-term working pressure.
The application fields of metal laser cutter include sheet metal industry, metal doors and windows industry, environmental protection kitchenware industry, etc.
The price of laser cutter is not very low, that is, tens of thousands or millions. Therefore, extending the replacement of the laser cutter can better save costs, which shows that the daily maintenance of the laser cutter is very important. So how can the laser cutter fully reduce the loss?
First of all, when the cutter needs to work, we need to push the beam before starting up, try to move forward and backward, move it left and right without any abnormal noise, and then power it. After finishing the day's work, clean up the materials and waste generated in the machine. In this way, the motion system of the machine can be destroyed by external objects. Clean its moving parts to keep the machine in good working condition. The specific method is as follows:
1. Add a small amount of lubricating oil to the screw, including the screw on the laser tube bracket and the first reflector, and the brake is removed and assembled during the maintenance process. Note: Timing belts, drag chains, air ducts, motors, sensors, lenses, and wires are not lubricated.
2. Do not place objects in the machine to avoid damage to the machine.
3. Use cotton cloth to clean the dust and foreign matter on the metal tanker, metal shaft, sliding block and linear guide rail, add lubricating oil, and perform empty substitution movement.
Daily maintenance of laser cutter:
1. Replace the circulating water and clean the water tank: make sure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water before the machine works. The quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the displacement of the laser tube. Therefore, the circulating water must be replaced regularly and the water tank must be cleaned regularly. It is best to do it once a week.
2. Fan cleaning: long-term use of the fan on the machine increases the accumulation of a large amount of solid dust in the fan, which makes the fan generate a lot of noise, which is not conducive to smoke exhaust and deodorization. When the suction power of the fan is insufficient and the exhaust is not smooth, the fan should be cleaned.
3. Lens cleaning: There will be some mirrors and focusing lenses on the machine. The laser is reflected and focused through these lenses, and then emitted from the laser hair. The lens is easily contaminated with dust or other impurities, causing laser loss or lens damage. So wash your lenses every day.
1. The lens should be wiped gently without damaging the surface coating;
2. The wiping process should be handled carefully to prevent substitution;
3. When installing the focusing lens, make sure that the concave surface is facing down.
Although the laser cutter
is widely used, its main direction is metal cutting, and the cutting speed is fast. Therefore, the cutting pattern is very accurate. It not only improves the position and technical content of the artwork for sheet metal processing, but also increases the profit margin. Therefore, workers must undergo some training before the operation, and use them carefully and standardize the operation so that the equipment can better serve each individual.