ACCTEK laser cutter application industry
Laser cutting is to focus the laser light into a high power density laser beam through an optical system. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece to make the workpiece reach the melting point or boiling point.
is to focus the laser light into a high power density laser beam through an optical system. The laser beam irradiates the surface of the workpiece to make the workpiece reach the melting point or boiling point. At the same time, the high pressure gas coaxially with the laser beam will melt or vaporize the metal. As the relative position of the beam and the workpiece moves, the material will form a cutting seam, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting.
The optical fiber laser cutter
is related to electricity, gas, etc., plus the dust formed in the material cutting process, which has certain requirements for environmental control. In the current domestic processing equipment and use environment, the use environment control of fiber laser cutter is very different in consciousness and hardware facilities.
Laser cutter application industry:
1. Decoration industry
Laser cutter has the characteristics of fast speed, flexible cutting, etc., can quickly form many complex graphics, and is deeply loved by decoration companies. As long as it is the customer's needs, after the drawings are made through CAD, the relevant materials can be directly cut, and there is no problem in the customization process.
2. Automobile industry
There are many corners in the automobile industry, such as car doors and exhaust pipes. There are some extra corners or burrs after forming.
Need to be processed. The second one is very efficient. The robotic laser cutter can be used for rapid batch processing.
In the advertising industry, laser cutters are very suitable for this industry due to the massive customization and low efficiency of traditional methods. No matter what it is, no matter how many different companies there are, they can be laid off quickly.
4. Kitchenware industry
Now there are more and more houses, more and more decorations, and more and more products related to kitchen appliances are in demand. The laser cutter is very suitable for the cutting of stainless steel plates, with fast speed, high precision and good effect. It can also realize customized and personalized product development, which is deeply loved by kitchenware manufacturers.
5. Lighting industry
At present, the mainstream outdoor lamps are large pipes and different types of cutting. There are more and more retro products and more and more types. The efficiency of traditional cutting methods is too low to achieve personalized development. The use of laser cutting machines is just the solution This problem.
6. Sheet metal processing
In short, processing is cutting all kinds of plates and various graphic parts. The advantages of laser cutting machines have been developed incisively and vividly in this industry.
7. Fitness equipment
Due to our country's emphasis on sports health and the development of personal health concepts, square fitness equipment and home fitness equipment have developed rapidly, and the demand is particularly large. Basically, some pipe cutting. The use of laser cutter is very convenient and fast.
Many metallic materials require special treatment to maintain their integrity. Otherwise, in many transportation projects, they are easily scratched. For parts with high material requirements, such a problem is very difficult. Therefore, many metal materials are covered by thin films.
Metal lamination can ensure that the raw materials, such as aluminum alloy doors and windows, furniture, kitchen utensils, etc., will have as little frictional damage as possible during the transportation process. The sales of these products are very important to their own sales and scratches are not allowed, which places higher demands on them. Laser cutter
cuts metal. Can a laser cutter cut coated metal?
Since the cutting head of the laminate can only cut from the top of the sheet, and the protective film on the top has no effect on the cutting process, it is difficult to cut it. However, because the film is stuck on the bottom of the plate, the cutting residues generated during the cutting process cannot be completely peeled off, which will directly affect the cutting effect of the plate, so that the plate cannot be cut or produced large burrs after cutting. If the film is torn off, scratches will appear under the board.
The specific method is:
1. Draw an auxiliary cutting diagram that matches the actual cutting diagram. The specific method is to mirror the actual cutting diagram to directly obtain the auxiliary cutting diagram.
2. Calculate the position and maximum deviation of the film to be torn. Theoretically, use the auxiliary cutting diagram, use the laser to etch the top of the board, remove the protective film at the cutting position, and cut the board directly by turning it over. However, in the actual cutting process, due to the influence of laser positioning errors and plate shape errors, the cutting positions of the front and rear sides of the plate cannot be overlapped. Therefore, it is necessary to measure the precise offset of the protective film and tear off the protective film at the offset position.
3. Prepare the crop and auxiliary crop. The cutting diagram can be drawn directly according to the shape of the workpiece. For the auxiliary cutting chart, first mirror the actual cutting chart, and then offset it with the set error value.
4. Perform laser cutting layout. First, the auxiliary cutting drawings need to be typeset. Secondly, the layout images of the auxiliary cutting map and the etching line are removed, and only the actual cutting map is retained.
5. Perform laser cutting. First, the steel plate is etched, and then the protective film at the laser cut is removed. After tearing off the protective film, turn the steel plate over and cut the workpiece.