How to maintain the laser cutter
25 Mar , 2021
After purchasing expensive laser cutter, we need to invest more energy in future maintenance to make the metal laser cutter more stable in future use. Today I will share with you future laser repair skills.
After purchasing expensive laser cutter, we need to invest more energy in future maintenance to make the metal laser cutter more stable in future use. Today I will share with you future laser repair skills. Metal laser cutting machines generally do not cause too many problems during use. However, you need to maintain and maintain the equipment frequently, and pay more attention to the above details during the operation of the equipment.
The price of laser cutter is not low, ranging from hundreds of thousands to millions. Therefore, as far as possible to extend the service life of the laser cutter, better save production costs, and win greater benefits. This shows that the daily maintenance and maintenance of the laser cutting machine is very important.
Mainly from the following aspects:
1. Cleaning of the fan: Long-term use of the fan will accumulate a large amount of solid dust in the fan, causing the fan to generate a lot of noise, which is not conducive to smoke exhaust and deodorization. When the suction power of the fan is insufficient and the smoke is not smooth, the fan must be cleaned.
2. Replacing the circulating water and cleaning the water tank: Before the machine works, make sure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water. The quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. Therefore, it is necessary to periodically replace the circulating water and clean the water tank. It is best to do it once a week. ,
3. Lens cleaning: There will be some mirrors and focusing mirrors on the machine. The laser light is emitted from the laser head after being reflected and focused by these lenses. The lens is prone to dust or other contaminants, which can cause laser abrasion or damage to the lens. So wash your lenses every day.
At the same time, please note:
1) The lens should be wiped gently without damaging the surface coating;
2) The wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling off;
3) When installing the focusing lens, be sure to keep the concave surface facing down.
4. Guide rail cleaning: The guide rail and linear axis are one of the core components of the equipment, and their function is to guide and support. In order to ensure the high processing accuracy of the machine tool, the guide rails and straight lines are required to have high guiding accuracy and good motion stability.
During the operation of the equipment, a large amount of corrosive dust and smoke will be generated during the processing. These fumes will be deposited on the surface of the guide rail and linear shaft for a long time, which will have a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment. The formation of corrosion points on the surface of the guide rail spool will shorten the service life of the equipment. So clean the machine railings every half month. Turn off the machine before cleaning.
What are the advantages of laser cutter
compared with traditional cutting machine?
Although the laser cutter has been on the market for many years and has been very mature, many users do not understand the advantages of the laser cutting machine. As a kind of efficient processing equipment, laser cutter can completely replace traditional cutting equipment. Many users think this machine is more suitable for modern product processing. So, compared with traditional laser cutting machine, what are the advantages of this fiber laser cutter?
1. Cutting speed
According to the actual test results of the laser field, the cutting speed of the laser cutting machine is more than 10 times that of the traditional cutting equipment. For example, when cutting 1mm stainless steel plates, the maximum speed of the laser cutting machine can reach more than 30 meters per minute, which is impossible in traditional cutting machines.
2. Cutting quality and precision
Traditional flame cutting and CNC punching machines are both contact processing methods, which cause great damage to materials and low cutting quality. In order to make the surface smooth, it must undergo secondary processing, and the cutting accuracy varies greatly. The laser cutting machine is a non-contact technology, and the damage to the material is almost zero. Because the laser cutter adopts advanced accessories, the equipment runs more stably, the cutting accuracy is higher, the error even reaches 0.01mm accuracy, and the cutting surface is flat and smooth. For some demanding industries, it not only saves costs, but also saves processing time.
3. Simple and convenient operation
Both flame cutting and CNC punching machines require manual intervention in the operation of the machine, especially CNC punching machines, which require mold design before cutting. The laser cutting machine only needs to design the cutting pattern on the computer, and any complex graphics can be imported into the worktable of the laser cutter. The equipment will automatically process and the whole process will be automated without manual intervention.
4. Fast cutting speed, high degree of automation, simple operation, low labor intensity and no pollution.
Now it is an efficient society. Everything needs to be done as soon as possible. In the cutting of materials, it requires higher efficiency. Traditional cutting machines are gradually eliminated by the market due to their large operation volume and low work efficiency. Fiber laser cutter
have become popular products in the market. Because this machine is not only more uniform and high precision on the cutting line, but also can improve work efficiency and bring more production value.
laser cutter | laser cutting machines | fiber laser cutter