Causes and solutions of laser cutter cutting burrs
Laser cutter is very common in sheet metal processing. Due to its high efficiency and high cutting quality, it has become the standard equipment for sheet metal processing plants.
Laser cutter is very common in sheet metal processing. Due to its high efficiency and high cutting quality, it has become the standard equipment for sheet metal processing plants. But when some customers use laser cutter, there are many burrs on the workpiece. Many people think this is a quality problem of laser cutter products, but this is not always the case. Now let us explain the causes and solutions of laser cutter burrs!
Several reasons for cutting burrs:
1. The purity of the auxiliary gas of the laser cutter does not meet the required standards, which will also cause burrs on the workpiece.
2. The cutting speed of the laser cutter is too slow, which destroys the surface quality of the cut surface and produces burrs.
3. The output power of the laser cutter is insufficient to effectively evaporate the metal, causing a lot of slag and burrs.
4. The working time of the laser cutter is too long, resulting in unstable working condition of the equipment and burrs.
5. The deviation of the up and down position of the laser beam focus produced by the laser cutter causes the energy to be incompletely concentrated on the workpiece, the workpiece is not completely vaporized, the amount of slag produced increases, it is not easy to blow off, and it is easy to produce burrs.
Several methods to solve glitches:
1. Replace high-purity auxiliary gas.
2. Adjust and increase the cutting line speed in time to make it reach the normal value.
3. Adjust the focus position of the laser beam and adjust it to the best state according to the offset position.
4. Turn off the laser cutter and restart it after a period of time to make it rest completely.
5. Check whether the laser cutter is working normally. If not, repair and maintain in time. If it is normal, check whether the output value is correct.
In fact, burrs are excessive residual particles on the surface of metal materials. When the laser cutting machine processes the workpiece, the energy generated by the laser beam irradiating the surface of the workpiece makes the surface of the workpiece evaporate to achieve the purpose of cutting. If there are burrs in the material, the material can be identified as defective. The more burrs, the lower the quality. Therefore, we must pay more attention to this process in the future!
With the rapid growth of stainless steel pipe production and consumption in my country, pipe processing technology has also been rapidly developed, especially the emergence of pipe cutting machines, which has brought an unprecedented leap in pipe processing. As a special purpose, laser cutter
is mainly used for processing metal pipes.
As we all know, any new processing technology can be recognized by the public and developed rapidly. It must have the characteristics of traditional technology, so what are the advantages of laser cutting machines?
1. High precision: traditional pipe cutting adopts manual method, so each cutting part is different. The laser cutter adopts the same fixture system and programming software to complete the processing design, and simultaneously completes multi-step processing with high precision.
2. High efficiency: The laser cutter can cut several meters of pipe in one minute, which is hundreds of times more than the traditional manual cutting method, which means that laser processing has high efficiency.
3. Flexibility: The tubular laser cutter can flexibly process various shapes, enabling designers to carry out complex designs, which is unimaginable under traditional processing methods.
4. Batch processing: The standard tube length is 6 meters, the traditional processing method requires heavy clamping, and the laser cutter can easily complete the clamping and positioning of several meters long tube, making batch processing possible.
How is the laser cutter called flexible? It can cut stainless steel pipes of any shape that has been programmed, and the laser can complete perfect cutting in any direction. Through computer programming, the shape to be processed can be changed quickly and flexibly. The high flexibility of the laser pipe cutter provides powerful and advantageous technical support for more and more personalized processing, thereby reducing the use of molds.
Compared with traditional flame cutting, plasma cutting, water cutting and other processing equipment, the precision of laser cutting metal sheets is much higher. At the same time, as mentioned above, different materials may have small expansion and deformation during processing. The laser cutter
can be flexibly adjusted according to these changes, which is also impossible in many traditional processes.