Metal laser cutter generally does not have much problem during operation. However, we need to maintain the equipment frequently and pay more attention to some details during the operation.
The price of laser cutter
is not very low, it is tens of thousands or even millions. Therefore, extending the service life of the laser cutter as much as possible can better save production costs and obtain more benefits. Therefore, the daily maintenance of the laser cutting machine is very important. Mainly elaborated from six aspects:
1. Replace the circulating water and clean the water tank: make sure that the laser tube is filled with circulating water before the machine works. The quality and temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. Therefore, the circulating water must be replaced regularly and the water tank must be cleaned regularly. It is best to do it once a week.
2. Fan cleaning: Long-term use of the fan of this machine will cause the fan to accumulate a large amount of solid dust, which will cause the fan to produce a lot of noise, which is not conducive to smoke exhaust and deodorization. When the suction power of the fan is insufficient and the exhaust is not smooth, the fan should be cleaned.
3. Lens cleaning: There will be some mirrors and focusing lenses on the machine. The laser is reflected and focused through these lenses, and then emitted from the laser hair. The lens is easily contaminated with dust or other contaminants, causing laser loss or lens damage. So wash your lenses every day.
1. The lens should be wiped gently without damaging the surface coating;
2. The wiping process should be handled carefully to prevent falling off;
3. When installing the focusing lens, make sure that the concave surface is facing down.
4. Guide rail cleaning: The guide rail is one of the core components of the equipment, and the guide rail and the linear axis play a guiding and auxiliary role. In order to ensure the high machining accuracy of the machine tool, the guide rails and straight lines are required to have high guiding accuracy and good motion stability. During the operation of the equipment, a large amount of corrosive dust and smoke will be generated during the processing. Due to the long-term accumulation of a large amount of smoke and dust on the surface of the guide rail and linear axis, it has a great impact on the processing accuracy of the equipment. Corrosion spots will form on the surface of the guide rail spool, which shortens the service life of the equipment. So the machine guide is cleaned every half month. Turn off the machine before cleaning.
5. Fastening of screws and couplings: After the motion system runs for a period of time, the screws and couplings at the motion joints will loosen, thereby affecting the stability of mechanical motion. Therefore, during the operation of the machine, it is necessary to observe whether there are abnormal noises or abnormal phenomena in the transmission components. If problems are found, maintenance and maintenance must be carried out in time. At the same time, the machine should tighten the screws one by one with tools after a period of time. The first firmness should be about one month after the equipment is used.
6, Optical path detection: The optical path system of the machine is completed by the reflection of the mirror and the focusing of the focusing mirror. The focusing mirror in the optical path does not have a deflection problem, but the three mirrors are fixed by the mechanical part, and the possibility of deviation is very high. Although there will be no deviation under normal circumstances, it is recommended that the user check whether the optical path is normal before each work.
In recent years, laser cutter manufacturers have paid more and more attention to the stability of laser cutter.
The stability of the laser cutter is closely related to several important parts. The laser cutter is equipped with high-quality parts and is very stable in use.
This kind of problem also makes many customers choose laser cutter
when they are hesitating between import and domestic. Some users even worry that the stability of the domestic laser cutter will decrease after a long time of work. In fact, there is no need to worry about it. For a long time, domestic laser equipment has a good foundation and research and development technology. In fact, it is not necessarily worse than imported ones in terms of performance. With the continuous improvement and perfection of technology, it needs to be improved slowly. At the same time, whether the use of the laser cutter is stable depends on your later maintenance and working environment.