ACCTEK laser cutting machine is loved by customers
25 Mar , 2021
Fiber laser cutting machine is an advanced CNC cutting machine, which is very common in industrial processing applications.This is closely related to the advantages of the product itself.
Fiber laser cutting machine is an advanced CNC cutting machine, which is very common in industrial processing applications. In the application process, it can not only meet the needs of metal cutting, but also achieve high-precision cutting specifications, which is well received by users. Love, then why is it popular among users? This is closely related to the advantages of the product itself.
1. The fiber laser cutting machine has no contact processing, the energy and movement speed of the laser beam are adjustable, and it can complete a variety of processing.
2. During the machining process, there is no tool wear, and the cutting force has no effect on the workpiece.
3. The heat-affected zone of the processed workpiece is small, the thermal deformation of the workpiece is small, and the subsequent processing volume is small.
4. Easy to guide. It can complete various target conversions after focusing. It is very easy to cooperate with the CNC system. It is a very sensitive processing method used to stop the processing of complex workpieces.
5. High initiative, fully enclosed processing, low pollution, low noise, simple operation and simple operation.
6. The system itself is a set of computer systems, which can be conveniently arranged and modified. It is suitable for feature processing, especially for some complex sheet metal parts with complex shapes, large batches and short product life. Measured by economic cost and time, manufacturing molds is not cost-effective, and laser cutting is particularly advantageous.
7. Large processing energy density, short induction time, small heat-affected zone, small thermal deformation and small thermal stress. In addition, the laser is non-mechanical contact processing, which does not affect the workpiece without mechanical stress. It is suitable for fine processing.
8. The energy density is enough to melt any metal, especially suitable for some difficult to process materials with high hardness, high brittleness and high melting point.
Processing characteristics and technical advantages of stainless steel laser cutting machine
1. Burr-free cutting: high precision, fast speed, small slits, small heat affected zone, smooth cutting surface and no burrs.
2. Damage-free cutting: The laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material and will not scratch the workpiece.
3. No mechanical deformation: narrow slits, small heat-affected zone, small local deformation of the workpiece, and no mechanical deformation.
4. Arbitrary cutting: good processing flexibility, can process any graphics, and can cut special-shaped materials such as pipes.
5. Non-deformation cutting: It can cut any deformation of steel plate, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plate, hard alloy and other materials.
After understanding, found that the fiber laser cutting machine
itself has many advantages. With the continuous update of products, more advantages will bring more convenience.
The high-power metal laser cutting machine
mainly cuts metal plates. There are many types of laser cutting machines, with different structures, widths, power and prices. Therefore, the cost of the laser cutting machine is affected by the brand, power, model, etc.
With the rapid development of the processing industry, the speed of product development means the application of laser cutting in the market. Laser cutting machine can effectively reduce the use of molds. In the sheet metal processing industry, almost all laser cutting machines are used. The laser cutting machine forms once without secondary processing, shortens the processing and construction cycle, effectively improves work efficiency, greatly reduces the input of molds, increases the processing speed of workers, and saves unnecessary processing procedures.
The high-speed response laser power slope ensures the quality of the cutting angle and improves the stamping quality; the machine tool adopts integral welding casting, a large military enterprise specializing in production, high temperature ignition, vibration aging treatment, and precision processing of large gantry milling machines. These designs and processing methods guarantee Therefore, the machine tool has excellent impact resistance, high rigidity and stability.
In the actual operation process, the cutting ability of the laser cutting machine is also affected by various laser types, cutting environment, cutting speed, auxiliary gas and other factors. Brass and aluminum plates are highly reflective materials. Some laser cutting machines do not have high cutting resistance materials. The laser uses IPG laser, which has the ability to cut highly reflective materials.
Advantages of laser cutting technology over other methods:
1. Good cutting quality: slit width (generally 0.1~0.5mm), high accuracy (generally the hole center distance error is 0.1~0.4mm, the contour size error is 0.1~0.5mm), the cut surface roughness is good (generally 12.5~25μm), and can be welded without further processing.
2. Clean, safe and pollution-free: greatly improve the working environment of the operators. Of course, in terms of cutting accuracy and surface roughness, CO_2 laser cutting cannot exceed EDM, and it is difficult to reach the level of flame and plasma cutting in cutting thickness.