In the process of material processing and production, in order to meet the needs of product production, different materials need to be cut to a certain size before entering the next production process. Therefore, in these production and processing industries, it is necessary to pay attention to the selection of cutting equipment. The choice of cutting equipment directly affects the processing quality of the material. If the selected equipment product does not meet the specified standards, the ideal application effect cannot be achieved. Therefore, the demand for laser cutting equipment has been increasing in recent years, which provides more for the development of the industry. Convenient conditions.
1. Adopting a common-edged cutting layout: not only greatly reduces the stroke of the laser cutting machine, but also saves cutting consumables. It only needs one penetration to complete the continuous cutting of multiple parts, which improves production efficiency and saves more material.
2. The use of oxygen assist gas: The principle of laser cutting sheet is to use a high-energy laser beam to melt the surface of the sheet to achieve the cutting effect. If the oxygen assist gas is used, the oxidation of the processed plate can be increased to make it reach a molten state, thereby improving the cutting efficiency.
3. Using parts bridge continuous cutting programming mode: The programming method focuses on improving the cutting speed and cutting efficiency. This programming mode cannot be implemented with traditional cutting methods. Through special computer software, the cutting paths of multiple parts are connected together, so that the laser cutting machine can complete the cutting of the entire steel plate only by perforating during work.
Using fiber laser cutting machine to produce and process materials can also achieve higher stability. At present, the imported fiber laser cutting equipment has advanced and reliable production technology, which not only makes the application status of fiber laser cutting equipment better, but also makes the equipment more stable when processing materials, is not easily affected by the environment, and can reach higher production standards.
At present, the functions of the fiber laser cutting machine are also richer, which can provide more convenient conditions for the development of production work, and make the production work easier and more convenient. Fiber laser cutting machines are widely used in industrial production due to their high precision, high speed, and high cost performance. Compared with traditional cutting equipment, fiber laser cutting machine also has its unparalleled cutting efficiency. Therefore, my country's laser cutting equipment continues to rise, the laser cutting machine industry continues to be in a period of rapid development, and laser equipment has become an advantageous industry.
The cutting machine equipment that can emerge now can be said to be the equipment needed by today's production enterprises, because it is through such equipment that the workpiece can be cut, so that the current workpiece is being processed and the size can meet the needs of the next production.
In order to meet the needs of different industries, many manufacturers are also learning about laser cutting machines. In the process of understanding, it was discovered that the equipment uses laser beam cutting, which not only ensures the smoothness of the current cutting surface, but also ensures the cutting speed of the workpiece. It can cut metal workpieces and become a powerful weapon for sheet metal processing.
1. The cutting quality of laser cutting machine is better: non-contact cutting machine, the cutting edge is affected by heat, and the workpiece is basically not thermally deformed, avoiding the collapse of the material caused by punching and shearing, and generally does not require secondary processing.
2. Increase the speed of sample delivery: After the product drawing is formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and new products can be obtained in a short time.
3. The slit of the laser cutting machine: Focus the laser beam on a small spot to make the focus reach a higher power density, so that the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and a small hole is formed by evaporation.
4. The cutting surface of the laser cutting machine is smooth, without burrs, and the surface roughness is generally controlled within Ra6.5.
5. High cutting accuracy: The positioning accuracy of the laser cutting machine is 0.05mm, and the repeat positioning accuracy is 0.03mm.
6. Laser cutting machine speed: cutting speed can reach 10m/min, positioning speed can reach 30m/min, faster than wire cutting speed.
7. The workpiece is not damaged: the laser cutting head will not touch the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
8. Safety and environmental protection: Laser processing waste, low noise, clean, safe, and pollution-free, greatly improving the working environment.
9. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing is flexible, can handle any graphics, and can cut pipes and other profiles.
10. Save mold investment: laser processing does not require molds, does not consume molds, does not need to repair molds, save mold time, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large products.
11. Save materials: Computer programming can be used to cut products of various shapes, and materials are used to a large extent.