Laser cutting machine and its focusing lens
When using a fiber laser cutting machine to cut metal plates of different thicknesses, in addition to selecting the appropriate power equipment, you must also pay attention to the selection of the focus lens.
When using a fiber laser cutting machine to cut metal plates of different thicknesses, in addition to selecting the appropriate power equipment, you must also pay attention to the selection of the focus lens. Some people may be a little strange. Is the fiber laser cutting machine not ready for processing and use? Next, I will explain to you! There are many types of consumables for laser cutting machines.
Today, I mainly introduce to you the protective lens in the laser cutting machine. As the name implies, the protective lens is used to prevent dust and slag from damaging the focusing lens. It is not only used for laser cutting machines, but also for other laser equipment, including laser marking, laser welding and laser engraving. It can be seen that the application market for protective lenses is very large.
The price of protective lenses on the market is different, ranging from tens to hundreds of yuan. The price varies greatly, and the quality is also different. Of course, the second charge is not uncommon. If the lens is not selected properly, it will cause greater laser loss, often damage the protective lens, unstable product quality, and cause serious losses to the enterprise. Therefore, choosing the right protective lens is a very important thing.
1. Match the shape and size, which is easy to understand;
2. Material, according to different laser power, considering the use cost, you can choose K9 and quartz. In the actual application process, professional manufacturers divide these two materials into multiple grades. Customers can choose the corresponding specifications according to actual needs.
3. Coating, laser anti-reflection coating, adopt different coating technical parameters according to the application environment. Second, although the protective lens of the laser cutting machine is a wear part, in order to improve its utilization rate and reduce production costs, the protective lens can be cleaned regularly to achieve the purpose of repeated use.
The protective lens material is ZnSe (arsenic-zinc), which is brittle and not easy to fall off. When disassembling, please pay attention: do not use excessive force and do not collide with hard objects. The surface has an anti-reflective coating, which is afraid of pollution, humidity, oiliness and scratches. Therefore, it is necessary to provide dry and degreased air during work. Do not directly use a laser cutter to protect the lens, because it will cause permanent damage to the surface of the lens. Instead, you can wear gloves and its special suit to operate. For smaller lenses, it is more convenient to use optical tweezers or vacuum tweezers. No matter what method is used to clamp the laser cutting machine to protect the lens, it can only be clamped along a non-optical surface, such as the frosted edge of the lens.
Under normal circumstances, the protection of the lens must be checked before the laser cutting machine is used, before and after cleaning. Since most contaminants and surface defects are relatively small in size, we often need to use magnifying equipment when inspecting lenses. In addition to magnifying equipment, it is sometimes necessary to illuminate the optical surface with relatively bright light to increase the specular reflection intensity of surface contaminants and defects, so that contaminants and defects can be found more easily.
When cleaning the laser cutting machine to protect the lens, clean wipes and optical-grade solvents are often used to prevent damage from other contaminants. The wipe paper must be moistened with a suitable solvent, not dry. Considering the softness, the usable wipes are pure cotton cloth wipes or coated papers such as cotton balls, lens papers, and cotton swabs.
Before using the laser cutting machine, we import the generated drawings into the program, and then use the typesetting software to typeset the graphics on the board so that the laser cutting machine can process the products in batches. Among them, although the typesetting process is very short, there is a lot of knowledge hidden in it. If the layout is incorrect, it will have a great impact on the cutting effect of the entire board. Therefore, there are six main considerations in typesetting.
1. When decelerating the corner of the thin steel plate, the laser will melt the corner, which is caused by excessive heating. A small radius is generated at the corners to maintain high-speed laser cutting and avoid overheating and melting of the steel plate when cutting corners, so as to obtain good cutting quality, shorten cutting time, and improve productivity.
2. Common-edged cutting into a combination of two or more parts. Large-scale conventional graphics should be side by side as much as possible. Common-edged cutting can greatly shorten the cutting time and save raw materials.
3. For the processing of residual materials after parts are cut, the skeleton-like residual materials on the worktable of the laser cutting equipment need to be removed as soon as possible to facilitate subsequent cutting operations. For laser cutting equipment without automatic discharge device, the skeleton-like residual material can be cut into small pieces for quick removal. Therefore, personal injury caused by heavy and sharp edges of the operator is avoided.
4. Generally speaking, the distance between parts is used to cut thick and hot plates. Since the thermal effect of the hot plate on the thick plate is large, the distance between the parts should be large. When the graphics are small, it is easy to burn the edges and affect the cutting quality.
5. Set the lead in the process of cutting thick plates. In order to better avoid burns at the beginning and end of the cutting joint, a section of transition line, called lead and tail line, is often guided at the beginning and end of cutting. It is useless to the workpiece itself, so it should be arranged outside the scope of the workpiece, and be careful not to set the leads in sharp corners and other places where heat dissipation is not easy. The connection between the lead and the slit should adopt an arc transition method as far as possible to make the machine move smoothly and avoid burns caused by the stop of the corner.
6. In order to maximize production efficiency, many laser cutting equipment run continuously for 24 hours and use unattended automatic loading and unloading devices. After cutting, they hit inclined parts, causing damage to the cutter head and interruption of production, resulting in greater losses.
This requires attention when sorting:
1 Choose a suitable cutting path to bypass the cutting piece to reduce collisions.
2 Choose the best cutting route to shorten the cutting time.
3 Automatically or manually combine multiple small parts with tiny connectors. After cutting, the disassembled parts can easily disconnect the tiny connections.