The weather is cold in winter, and it is necessary to master more antifreeze technology of fiber laser cutting machine. Here is an introduction to how the laser cutting machine keeps warm in winter.
1. The laser cutting machine uses water as the cooling medium, and the working environment temperature of the laser should be above 5℃.
2. If your factory or workshop has been on vacation for a long time, but the airport does not operate. The heat preservation treatment of machine tools in winter is very necessary. In addition, the water of the chiller should be completely drained to prevent damage to the machine tool caused by freezing.
3. In winter, if there is no heating in the workshop, or the ambient temperature may be lower than 5°C. If the laser does not work at night or on weekends, the machine tool can still be turned on so that the cooling water still circulates and does not freeze.
1. The basic principles and methods of antifreeze have "freezing point". When the liquid temperature is lower than this "freezing point", it will solidify into a solid. During the solidification process, the volume of deionized water or purified water will increase, thereby "supporting" the sealed connection between the pipeline and the water cooling system, causing damage. In order to avoid damage to the laser, output head and water cooler caused by the solidification of the coolant, there are three solutions:
Option 1: If the local power supply is not cut off, the water cooler will not be turned off at night to ensure that the coolant is in a circulating state and the temperature is not lower than the freezing point.
Option 2: Drain the coolant in the laser, laser output head and water cooler every day after use.
Option 3: Use antifreeze as a coolant.
2. The cooling water emptying method and pipeline design plan are as follows:
1). The principle of connecting water
2). Normal working state of the valve (red closed, yellow open):
3). Before closing, the water cooler should be used for active evacuation: when the water cooler is started, the red valve should be closed and the yellow valve should be opened. At this time, the water cooler should actively pump the water in the internal water tank to the water storage bucket until there is no large amount of water flowing out.
4). Use low-pressure air to discharge idle water: close the red indicator valve according to the drawing requirements, flip the yellow indicator valve, enter no more than 0.4Mpa (within 4kg) clean compressed air or nitrogen, until no water is blown out from the outlet of point B.
5). The water outlet of the water cooler is always open. Finally, the water outlet of the water cooler is opened to drain the remaining water in the water tank.
Note: Only when the cooling water in the laser, laser output surface, foreman and water cooler are all cleanly discharged, can the entire water cooling pipeline and related equipment be effectively maintained!
3. Use antifreeze for antifreeze work.
When the operating environment is often cut off and the conditions for daily cooling liquid discharge are not available, antifreeze should be used. The basic solution of antifreeze is generally composed of alcohol and water, which requires high boiling point and flash point, high specific heat conductivity, low temperature viscosity, not easy to foam, and not corrosive to metal parts, rubber hoses, etc. When selecting or mixing antifreeze, its freezing point should be 5℃ lower than the lowest temperature of the operating environment.
Use ethanol for short-term freezing protection: If the power fails and the cooling water cannot be drained, temporary freeze protection is required. Alcohol (alcohol) can be added to deionized water or purified water, and the increase cannot exceed 40% of the volume of the water tank. Because alcohol is very corrosive, it will corrode oil, paint and rubber parts, and metal, so it cannot be used for a long time. It needs to be discharged and purified within a week, and the cooling pipes are cleaned with water or deionized water. If there is still an antifreeze requirement, please choose a special antifreeze.
The above is the general knowledge that should be paid attention to during the operation of antifreeze technology of metal fiber laser cutting machine
in winter. Only if you are familiar with the operation of antifreeze technology can you maintain the laser cutting equipment well.
Metal laser cutting machine cutting of high-reflectivity materials is an important problem faced by many metal laser cutting machine manufacturers. High-reflective metal materials have always been difficult to cut with metal laser cutting machines such as copper and aluminum. These materials are also common materials in our daily processing.
For the cutting of copper products, many workers have many problems in the specific operation and parameter adjustment of the metal laser cutting machine. Cutting is not only mechanical cutting, but also requires some empirical problems. Let us introduce how to cut copper materials with a metal laser cutting machine. When cutting highly reflective metal materials need to add auxiliary gas, when the laser cutting machine cuts metal copper, the added auxiliary gas reacts with the material under high temperature conditions to increase the cutting speed. For example, the use of oxygen can achieve the combustion effect. In terms of laser cutting equipment, nitrogen is an auxiliary gas to improve the cutting effect. For copper materials below 1mm, metal laser cutting machines can be used for processing.
Therefore, when using a metal laser cutting machine, there is no need to worry about whether it will be cut. At this time, attention must be paid to the processing effect, so it is best to use nitrogen as an auxiliary gas. When the thickness of metallic copper reaches 2mm, it cannot be treated with nitrogen. At this time, oxygen must be added to oxidize it to achieve the purpose of cutting.
Through the above explanation, everyone should know how the metal laser cutting machine should be made of copper material. In fact, when we were cutting, we did not notice how much material it can cut in an hour, but the problem of cutting accuracy. How to master the cutting accuracy of a metal laser cutting machine is the most important.