Is the fiber laser cutting machine easy to use
The current cutting machine equipment can be said to have become the equipment needed by today's production enterprises, because it is through such equipment that the workpiece can be cut,
The current cutting machine equipment can be said to have become the equipment needed by today's production enterprises, because it is through such equipment that the workpiece can be cut, so that the current workpiece can meet the next production demand in terms of processing size.
In order to meet the needs of different industries, many manufacturers are also learning laser cutting machines. In the process of understanding, it can be found that this equipment uses a laser beam for cutting, thus ensuring the smoothness of the current cutting surface and ensuring the cutting speed of the workpiece. This equipment can cut metal workpieces in this way and becomes a powerful weapon for sheet metal processing.
1. The cutting quality of laser cutting machine is better: non-contact cutting machine, the cutting edge is affected by heat, and the workpiece is basically not thermally deformed, avoiding material collapse during drilling and cutting, and generally does not require secondary processing.
2. Increase the speed of sample delivery: After the product is deep-drawn, it can be processed by laser immediately, and new products can be obtained in a short time.
3. The slit of the laser cutting machine: Focus the laser beam to a small point to make the focus reach a higher power density, so that the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and a small hole is formed by evaporation.
4. The cutting surface of the laser cutting machine is smooth, and the cutting surface is free of burrs. The surface roughness is generally controlled within RA6.5.
5. High cutting accuracy: The positioning accuracy of the laser cutting machine is 0.05mm, and the repeat positioning accuracy is 0.03mm.
6. Laser cutting machine speed: cutting speed can reach 10m/min, positioning speed can reach 30m/min, faster than wire cutting speed.
7. The workpiece is not damaged: the laser cutting head will not touch the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
8. Safety and environmental protection: laser processing waste, low noise, clean, safe, and pollution-free, greatly improving the working environment.
9. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing is flexible, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other profiles.
10. Save mold investment: Laser processing does not require molds, does not consume molds, does not need to repair molds, and save mold time, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large products.
11. Save materials: Computer programming can be used to cut products of various shapes and make full use of materials.
When customers put laser equipment into use, they may not know much about the equipment. In most cases, if you do not control the laser cutting machine, there will be more costs. Therefore, users hope that there are some ways to control its cost. Let's take a look at how to control the cost of laser cutting machines.
Methods to reduce the cost of using metal laser cutting machines:
1. In normal work, the metal laser cutting machine should be turned on and off as much as possible. If you do not use a metal laser cutting machine, you can turn off the laser. In addition, when the cutting requirements can be met, the power should be reduced as much as possible to save power consumption.
2. The metal laser cutting machine should be used in strict accordance with the operating procedures. Metal laser cutting machine is a kind of high-tech equipment. If used improperly, it will affect the system of the whole machine, cause the quality of the cutting workpiece to be unstable, and seriously affect the quality of the equipment, which is not worth the loss.
3. Clean the focus lens of the metal laser cutting machine. The focal length lens is the only lens that contacts the processing surface. During the operation of the laser cutting machine, some metal slag and dust will be generated and attached to the focal lens. If it is not cleaned in time, the light transmittance is low and the heat absorption capacity is strong, which will affect the cutting accuracy and even cause the cutting damage of the lens. Timely cleaning of the focus lens can reduce unnecessary material waste and the cost of lens replacement.
4. After working for a long time, all parts of the metal laser cutting machine will wear out, causing equipment instability and affecting cutting accuracy. Therefore, equipment maintenance is also a way to prolong the service life of the equipment and improve cutting accuracy.
5. Nearly 80% of the cost of laser cutting machine use comes from gas consumption. As the main energy source for laser cutting machines and CNC laser cutting machines, familiarity and understanding of the gas application principles of laser cutting machines can help reduce the cost of gas usage.
How to effectively control the cost of the laser cutting machine, on the one hand, can reduce the use cost of the metal laser cutting machine, on the other hand, it can extend the service life of the equipment and ensure the quality of the cutting equipment.