How to choose the focus lens of laser cutter
How to choose the focus lens of laser cutter?
When we use a fiber laser cutter to cut metal plates of different thicknesses, we must not only choose a suitable power supply device, but also pay attention to the choice of focus lens. Maybe some people are a little strange, can't the fiber laser cutter be directly used for processing? Next, I will explain to you!
The laser cutter has a variety of vulnerable parts. Today, I mainly introduce the protective lens in the laser cutter.
As the name implies, the protective lens is used to prevent the focal lens from being damaged by dust and slag. In addition to the application on laser cutter, it also needs to be used on other laser equipment, including laser marking, laser welding and laser engraving. It can be seen that the application market for protective lenses is very large.
The price of protective lenses on the market ranges from tens to hundreds of yuan, and the quality is also different. Of course, it is not uncommon to see low-quality lenses. If you choose improperly, it will cause greater laser loss, frequent damage to the protective lens, unstable product quality and serious loss to the enterprise. Therefore, choosing the right protective lens is a very important thing.
1. The selection of the protective lens of the laser cutter is divided into three steps:
1). It is easy to understand, the overall size is consistent;
2). According to different laser power and cost, K9 and quartz can be selected. In the actual application process, professional manufacturers divide these two materials into several grades, and customers can choose the corresponding specifications according to actual needs.
3）. Coating, laser anti-reflection film, according to the use of different environmental coating process parameters.
2. Although the protective lens of the laser cutter is a vulnerable part, in order to improve its utilization rate and reduce production costs, the protective lens can be cleaned regularly to achieve the purpose of repeated use.
1. The material for protecting the lens is ZnSe (arsenic zinc), which is brittle and afraid of falling off. Pay attention when disassembling: do not use too much force and do not collide with hard objects. There is an anti-reflection film on the surface to avoid pollution, humidity, oil and scratches. Therefore, it is necessary to provide dry and degreased air during work. Do not directly handle the lens of the laser cutter to protect the lens, because the oil of the skin will cause permanent damage to the surface of the lens. Instead, you can use gloves and special devices. For smaller lenses, it is more convenient to use optical tweezers or vacuum tweezers. No matter what method is used to clamp the laser cutter to protect the lens, it can only be clamped along a non-optical surface, such as the frosted edge of the lens edge.
2. Generally speaking, the condition of the laser cutter must be checked before and after use and cleaning to protect the lens. Since most contaminants and surface defects are relatively small in size, it is often necessary to use magnifying equipment when inspecting the lens. In addition to magnifying equipment, it is sometimes necessary to illuminate the optical surface with a relatively bright beam to enhance the specular reflection intensity of surface contaminants and defects, so that contaminants and defects can be found more easily.
3. When cleaning the laser cutting machine to protect the lens, be sure to use clean wiping paper and optical grade solvent to prevent damage from other pollutants. The wipe paper must be moistened with a suitable solvent, not dry. Considering the softness, the usable wipe paper is pure cotton wipe paper or coated paper, such as cotton ball, lens paper, cotton swab and so on.
Can the fiber laser cutter cut copper materials?
Metal laser cutter is an important problem faced by many metal laser cutter manufacturers. Highly reflective metal materials have always been difficult to cut with metal laser cutter, including copper, aluminum, etc., which are also common materials in our daily processing.
For the cutting of copper products, there are many problems in the specific operation and parameter adjustment of the metal laser cutter. Cutting is not only mechanical cutting, but also requires certain experience. Let us introduce how to cut copper material with a metal laser cutter.
When an auxiliary gas needs to be added to cut highly reflective metal materials, when the laser cutting machine cuts metal copper, the added auxiliary gas reacts with the material under high temperature conditions, thereby increasing the cutting speed. For example, the use of oxygen can achieve the support effect of combustion. For laser cutting equipment, nitrogen is an auxiliary gas to improve the cutting effect. For copper materials below 1mm, metal laser cutter can be used for processing.
Therefore, when using a metal laser cutter, do not worry about whether it can be cut. At this time, we should pay attention to the processing effect, so nitrogen is the best auxiliary gas. When the thickness of copper metal reaches 2mm, it is impossible to process with nitrogen. At this time, oxygen must be added and oxidized to achieve cutting.
Through the above explanation, you should know how to use a metal laser cutter to make copper materials. In fact, when we cut, what we care about is not whether we can complete the cutting of the material or the amount of cutting in an hour, but the problem of cutting accuracy. How to master the cutting accuracy of a metal laser cutter is the most important.