The cutting machine mainly used for cutting technology in the market is a fiber laser cutting machine, which is widely used due to its wide cutting range, fast cutting speed, good cutting effect, and maintenance-free. Especially in the cutting of plates, the fiber laser cutting machine has more advantages. What materials can be cut with a fiber laser cutting machine?
1. Carbon steel. When the fiber laser cutting machine uses oxygen as the processing gas, the cutting edge will be slightly oxidized. When the thickness reaches 4mm, nitrogen can be used as the processing gas for high-pressure cutting. In this case, the tip will not be oxidized. When the thickness of the steel plate is greater than 10 mm, the special plate can be used for laser processing of the steel plate laser cutting machine, and the surface of the workpiece can be oiled during the processing process to achieve better results.
2. Copper and brass. Both materials have high reflectivity and good thermal conductivity. Brass with thickness less than 1mm can be cut with nitrogen, and copper with thickness less than 2mm can be cut with oxygen. Copper and brass can be cut only when a "reflection absorption" device is installed on the system. Otherwise, the reflection will damage the optical components.
3. Stainless steel is the most widely used in all industries. When optically cutting stainless steel, the nitrogen of the fiber laser cutting machine obtains the edge without oxidation, and obtains the burr without being affected by the edge oxidation. The oil film is coated on the surface of the steel plate to obtain a better perforation effect without reducing the processing quality.
4. Aluminum. On the fiber laser cutting machine, although it has high reflectivity and thermal conductivity, aluminum with a thickness of less than 6mm can be cut, depending on the alloy type and laser capacity. During oxygen cutting, the cutting surface is rough and hard. When nitrogen is applied, the cutting surface is smooth. Pure aluminum is difficult to cut due to its high purity. Only when the "reflection absorption" device is installed on the fiber laser cutting machine system can it be cut. Otherwise, the reflection will damage the optical components.
5. Titanium. Use argon and nitrogen as processing gases to cut the titanium plate. Other parameters can refer to nickel-chromium steel.
Fiber laser cutting machine belongs to the category of metal cutting machine. It can only be used for metal processing, not for non-metallic materials, such as stone, cloth, leather, etc. The reason is that the wavelength range of the fiber laser cutting machine is no longer within the absorption range of this material, or it is not suitable for absorption and cannot achieve the desired effect.
Secondly, fiber laser cutting machine cannot cut density board. This fiber laser cutting machine belongs to thermal processing. Cutting the density board will cause burning and the cutting edge will burn, which cannot meet the cutting requirements. Such materials are mainly raw materials for fiberboard, wood fiber and plant fiber, and some are man-made boards made of urea-formaldehyde resin and adhesives. These materials belong to the class of density boards and cannot be processed by fiber laser cutting machines.
There are also some highly reflective materials, such as copper and other rare metal materials. Although this material can be optically cut by a fiber laser cutting machine
, because the wavelength of these materials is not within the ideal absorption range of these materials, part of the reflected energy will burn off the protective lens, which is also a problem that needs attention.
Application of fiber laser cutting machine in sheet metal industry
Fiber laser cutting machine has good performance in many fields. In the sheet metal field, the requirements for equipment are very high, but the fiber laser cutting machine still shows strong strength.
For sheet metal processing enterprises, the processing of sheet metal materials is essential. Before the appearance of laser cutting machines, large-scale cutting machines were generally used for cutting, in which the precision of the processed materials was not high, but the cost was high. However, after the appearance of laser cutting machines, laser cutting machines can be used for processing, which greatly improves efficiency.
In the field of sheet metal processing, compared with traditional metal cutting machines, sheet metal laser cutting machines have obvious advantages. It has the advantages of high stability, high precision, easy operation and fast cutting speed. The sheet metal laser cutting machine is used to process metals, which mainly include different materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, and aluminum.
The use of sheet metal laser cutting machine to cut stainless steel is mainly used in the kitchen, automobile, advertising, machinery and other industries. The sheet metal laser cutting machine is applied to stainless steel processing, which effectively saves the cost of manpower and material resources. The cutting speed of the sheet metal laser cutting machine is fast and the quality is high, which is twice the speed of the traditional wire cutting.
For customers who pursue product output, the sheet metal laser cutting machine can easily realize the large-scale production of the enterprise. It is also very effective to use a sheet metal laser cutting machine to cut carbon steel. Sheet metal laser cutting machine can control all directions of the cutting machine through a computer system. Customers can import the original design graphics into the system and automatically cut the cutter head according to the system settings. Using laser cutting machine to cut carbon steel, the section is very smooth, and it is formed in one step without subsequent processing.
Fiber laser cutting machine
has many advantages and high material utilization rate. The cutting quality is high, without burrs and burns, and the incision is flat and even. The cutting efficiency is about 3 times that of traditional processing, but the processing cost is low, and it only needs to consume power and auxiliary gas.