1. High cutting accuracy: The positioning accuracy of the laser cutting machine is 0.05mm, and the repeat positioning accuracy is 0.03mm.
2. Slit: The laser beam is focused to a small spot, the focus reaches high power density, the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and a cavity is formed by evaporation. With the relative linear movement of the beam and the material, the hole continuously forms a narrow slit, the width of the gap is generally 0.10-0.20mm.
3. Smooth cutting surface: There is no burr on the cutting surface, and the surface roughness is generally controlled within RA6.5.
4. High speed: the cutting speed can reach 10m/min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 30m/min, which is much faster than the wire cutting speed.
5. Good quality: non-contact cutting, small thermal shock to the cutting edge, basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, completely avoiding edge collapse caused by material punching and shearing, and generally does not require secondary processing.
6. The workpiece is not damaged: the laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
7. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing is flexible, can process any shape, and can cut special shapes such as pipes.
8. Cutting and processing of various materials: such as plastic, wood, PVC leather, textile, organic glass, etc.
9. Save mold investment: Laser processing does not require molds, mold consumption, mold repairs, and save time for mold replacement, thereby saving processing costs, reducing production costs, and especially suitable for processing large products.
10. Save materials: Through computer programming, products of various shapes can be cut to maximize the use of materials.
11. Improve the delivery speed of samples: After the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately, and new products can be obtained in the shortest time.
12. Safety and environmental protection: Laser processing has less waste, low noise, clean, safe, and pollution-free, which greatly improves the working environment
Laser cutting machine is mainly used for sheet metal cutting, and it is also an important part of sheet metal cutting. Generally speaking, laser cutting machines are mainly metal cutting and non-metal cutting. Many cutting methods are difficult to achieve the goal, mainly because their speed and quality are very poor, but laser cutting machines have great advantages in this regard. After cutting, the high precision of the laser cutting machine does not require subsequent processing, which greatly saves time.
The laser cutting machine uses a laser to generate a laser beam, transmits it through a series of reflective surfaces, and then focuses on the surface of the workpiece through a focusing lens, generating a local high temperature at the intersection, so that the workpiece is immediately melted or evaporated through a heating pad, forming a slit. At the same time, in the cutting process, A and B two auxiliary gases will blow out the slag at the cutting seam, and finally achieve the purpose of cutting. Laser cutting is mainly used for thin plates, with a wide range of cutting materials, mainly divided into metal cutting and non-metal cutting. Because the laser has the characteristics of high direction, high brightness and high intensity, the laser cutting speed is fast, the processing accuracy is high, and the slit is narrow, and generally does not require subsequent processing.
In terms of cutting materials, laser cutting machines have a wider range and higher cutting accuracy. It is cheaper to use.
Generally speaking, there is no harm to the body. ) It is impossible to say that there is absolutely no harm. Any work can cause injury.
Laser cutting is more environmentally friendly than plasma cutting and flame cutting.
The plasma cutting machine has a large amount of dust, smoke and strong light when cutting, which requires a matching dust removal device.
Fiber laser cutting machine produces less dust, the light is not very strong, and the noise is very small. It is environmentally friendly.
Of course, optical fiber laser cutting machines for operators who only touch optics generally like to stare at the cutter head. If you observe the spark from cutting for a long time, it will hurt your eyes and cause irritation. Under normal circumstances, some fiber laser cutting machine manufacturers will be equipped with corresponding glasses to protect the eyes. The fiber laser cutting machine is highly intelligent, so anyone can operate without staring at the cutting head.
But remind owners to pay attention to the following points:
(1) The laser is invisible light, and the laser beam is invisible to the naked eye. If you open the hood during maintenance, you must pay attention to it. Don't run under the light. Meeting is not fun.
(2) The harmful element in the optical focusing lens (ZnSe) fiber laser cutting machine should not always touch the lens. Discarded lenses should be handled specially and not littered.
(3) I don't know what the main processing materials are. If it is carbon steel or stainless steel, this is not a problem. If a large amount of aluminum alloy is processed, the cutting dust will be suspended in the air and will be harmful to the human body after inhalation. There is also strong reflection when cutting aluminum plates. The cutting head needs a protective device, otherwise it is easy to break.
In short, the optical operator fiber laser cutting machine has higher quality requirements than the operators of the flame cutting machine and the plasma cutting machine, but as long as he learns it, it will be easy.