Laser cutting is a hot cutting process used in metal machining.The laser beam is generated by a laser source (resonator) and is carried out by a transmitting optical fiber or reflector in the machine cutting head, where the lens focuses it to a very small diameter and focuses it at a very high power.The focused laser beam meets the sheet of metal and melts.There are two types of laser sources: fiber laser and CO2 laser.
Laser cutting is very versatile.In addition to flat materials, pipes and profiles can also be processed using a laser cutting system.Mainly steel, stainless steel and aluminum-minum are cut. The thickness of the processed sheet varies from 0.030 inch to 1.25 inch.
Fiber laser is the latest development of laser cutting.The laser beam is generated by an active fiber and transmitted to the cutting head of the machine through the transmitting fiber.Fiber lasers are much smaller than carbon dioxide lasers and generate twice as much power from the same current.The optical fiber laser cutting system is mainly suitable for thin to medium thick thin plates. It also cuts non-ferrous metals (copper and brass).
CO2 laser cutting machine
Carbon dioxide lasers use a mixture of gases to produce laser beams.With the help of the wear-free semiconductor excitation module, the necessary high pressure is generated in the resonator.They are smaller, more efficient, and more reliable than traditional solutions.CO2 technology is suitable for all kinds of materials and thick plate processing.
1. Excellent beam quality: small focusing spot, high precision of cutting line, high working efficiency and good processing quality.
2. Very high cutting speed: 2 times the carbon dioxide of the same power.Laser cutting machine.
3. High stability: the world's top imported fiber laser, stable performance, the service life of key components up to 100,000 hours.
4. High electro-optical conversion efficiency: the photoelectric conversion efficiency of optical fiber laser cutting machine is about 30%, the photoelectric conversion efficiency of CO2 laser cutting machine is three times, energy saving and environmental protection.
5. Extremely low cost: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of that of similar CO2 laser cutting machine.
6. Very low maintenance cost: no laser working gas, optical fiber transmission, no reflective lens, which can save a lot of maintenance costs.
7. Easy operation and maintenance: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path.
8. Ultra-flexible light guide effect: small size, compact structure, easy and flexible processing requirements.
Of course, compared with CO2 laser cutting machine, fiber laser cutting range is relatively narrow.Because of the wavelength, can only cut metal materials, non-metal is not easy to be absorbed, thus affecting the cutting range.
Fiber optic laser cutting Machine YAG Laser cutting machine:
1. Cutting speed: The speed of optical fiber laser cutting machine is 4~5 times that of YAG, suitable for a large number of processing and production.
2. Cost: the cutting cost of fiber laser cutting machine is lower than YAG solid laser.
3. Photoelectric conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of fiber optic laser cutting machine is about 10 times that of YAG laser cutting machine.
The corresponding fiber laser price is higher, so the fiber laser cutting machine is much higher than YAG laser cutting confidential, but much lower than CO2 laser cutting confidential.But the prices are the top three.
Optical fiber laser cutting machine
with its various advantages gradually replace other processing methods in the sheet metal processing industry has been more and more widely used.At present in the market, small and medium-sized sheet metal processing enterprises use 1000 watt optical fiber laser cutting machine.The 1000 watt optical fiber laser cutting machine can cut 4mm thick stainless steel and 8mm carbon steel.Therefore, on the basis of guaranteeing the cutting thickness, this paper discusses how to make the 1000-watt optical fiber laser cutting machine have higher efficiency and faster cutting speed, so as to improve the added value of the product.
There are many factors affecting the thickness and speed of optical fiber laser cutting machine.The main factors include laser cutting materials, auxiliary gas pressure, mechanical parts, cutting speed, focusing position and so on.
For example, the thickness and roughness of the material: in fact, 1000 watt optical fiber laser cutting machine is most suitable for the cutting of thin plates, the best cutting thickness is less than 6mm carbon steel and 3mm stainless steel.The results showed that in & LT;When cutting stainless steel material under 1mm, the cutting is very smooth.Therefore, the thickness of the material itself determines the quality of the cutting, if you want to use a 1000 watt optical fiber laser cutting machine to cut 10 mm plate, then the cutting speed and quality is not ideal.In addition, the roughness of the material surface determines the cutting quality. The smoother the metal surface, the better the cutting quality.