What is the key to a high quality woodworking engraving machine
24 Aug , 2020
May be a lot of people will be confused about this problem, why CNC woodworking engraving machine about the appearance of the price difference is so big?So let's talk about that today.
May be a lot of people will be confused about this problem, why CNC woodworking engraving machine
about the appearance of the price difference is so big?So let's talk about that today.
1. Structure of CNC woodworking carving machine
CNC woodworking machine tools adopt national standard products, but also according to the different parts of the steel bearing standards have strict requirements;CNC woodworking engraving machine tool body through vibration fault treatment, part of the bed through the strict tempering annealing treatment, the maximum release of steel hard power, reduce the deformation coefficient of lathe bed;High precision bed.Only after the lathe bed processing, can stand a long time of use, without loss of precision.
2. CNC woodworking engraving machine parts processing
CNC woodworking engraving machine processing parts is the requirements of directional grinding, only such a high standard of the workpiece, in order to reduce the accumulation of the assembly precision value in the process of installing the machine, otherwise the machine will use gasket in the assembly process, long-term use will greatly reduce the accuracy of the machine.
3. Assembly standards
The assembly of each machine is inseparable from a variety of measuring tools, rather than by the sense of assembly machine tools, it can only pass strict inspection to assemble qualified machine assembly, and in the later use of the process will not appear in the use of fatal hot issues.
4. Circuits and electrical components
CNC woodworking and engraving electrical and mechanical road and electrical components are also determined by the service life of the machine and the price of one side, these are buyers rarely pay attention to the project.In short, even if the configuration of the same CNC woodworking engraving machine, the price gap is also very large, affected by many levels of detail.
1. The strength.The main factor affecting the strength is the spindle motor power, generally 3KW or better, CNC cutter can be clamped to 12.7mm.The configuration of the parts also affects the strength of the wood.
2. Working speed.Considering the service life of the machine, we need to pay attention to the processing efficiency.It can be implemented much more quickly if you try to implement it.
3. Accuracy whether carving or cutting, it takes a long time to get into a good position and the cut is straight.
4. It's functional.
Vacuum: The traditional CNC router should use the fixed plate, which will inevitably cause the plate can not be fully utilized, or make use of the operating fault.The vacuum paper suction machine divides the plates fixed on the desktop working area into 6 plates of different sizes for processing.
Dust removal: CNC woodwork in the process of carving wood chips, considering the impact of four environmental factors flying, so increase the dust to solve this problem.
Energy: The spindle motor with the greatest energy loss, traditionally requires manual control of the spindle motor. If you forget to turn off the spindle after engraving, this will inevitably result in wasted energy and safety hazards.When the CNC woodworking machine stops working, the machine spindle will automatically stop turning.
Offline: considering the surrounding environment and convenience, using a new control system, the computer can be fully used with CNC woodworking machine tools, no computer, simple operation, strong compatibility.
Generally speaking, woodworking engraving machine
is generally a water-cooled spindle, but we always ignore the protection of the spindle, today simply introduce how to protect the water-cooled spindle.
1. In order to ensure the normal operation of the water-cooling system and water pump, the water-cooled spindle should never be short of water for the motor.
2. If the cooling water should be replaced regularly, in case of high temperature, the cooling water should be kept clean.
3. Circulating water should be as much as possible, if the working hours are long, you can choose to use a large capacity water tank.
4. Drain the tank completely, especially in winter, to prevent tank and pipe cracking.If possible, use antifreeze for cooling.
Water cycle is to ensure the normal use of water cooling spindle guarantee, we must pay attention to the water level, can not occur lack of water, more attention to the details of our use, in order to play a good role in the protection of CNC woodworking engraving machine.