How much do you know about the five-axis engraving machine
10 Aug , 2020
Five-axis machining center (five-axis joint engraving machine) is a kind of machining center with high science and technology content and high precision.
The five-axis linkage engraving machine has one more axis than the four-axis engraving machine.
Four - axis engraving machine and five - axis engraving machine is less than a surface.The following five axis engraving machine mainly introduces the application of three-dimensional engraving machine.
Five-axis machining center (five-axis joint engraving machine) is a kind of machining center with high science and technology content and high precision, which is specially used for machining complex surface.This processing center system has a decisive influence on a country's aviation, aerospace, military, scientific research, precision equipment, high precision medical equipment and other industries.At present, five-axis CNC machining center system is the only means to solve the machining of impeller, blade, Marine propeller, heavy generator rotor, steam turbine rotor, crankshaft of large diesel engine and so on.
Five-axis linkage machining center
has the characteristics of high efficiency and high precision, the workpiece can be clamped to complete the complex processing.There is a big difference between a five-axis machining center and a pentahedral machining center that can adapt to modern molds such as auto parts and aircraft structures.Many people do not know this point, mistaking the pentahedron machining center for the five-axis machining center.Five axis machining center has X, Y, Z, A, five axis, XYZ and AC axis form five axis joint processing, good at space surface processing, special-shaped processing, hole-out processing, punching, oblique hole, oblique cutting, etc.The "pentahedron machining center" is similar to the three-axis machining center, except that it can do five faces at the same time, but it cannot do special-shaped machining, slant drilling, cutting bevel and so on.
Five axis linkage engraving machine
can process mold, artwork and so on.All kinds of material mold processing, five axis linkage general processing small mold.Can do more detailed processing.Still have carpentry industry respect, have special 5 axis wood to carve a machine, 5 axis figure of Buddha to process a center to wait a moment.
Five axis linkage engraving machining involves all walks of life, the distribution is very wide, there are gifts industry, advertising industry, seal industry, wood processing industry, construction industry, art model industry, mechanical processing, tooling mold and so on.Five axis linkage engraving machine can be processed materials are also very wide, including metal, stone, VC board, ABS board, acrylic, imitation stone, rubber, two-color board, aluminum plastic board and other materials.
Composite material industry: blister parts, fiberglass parts, xiangsu products and other composite material products, trimming and punching.
Mold industry: fiberglass mold, casting wood mold, resin products, clay model, all kinds of non-metallic mold five-axis processing.
Ceramic sanitary industry: gypsum mold five axis processing, all kinds of gypsum products five axis processing.
Furniture industry: five-axis processing of solid wood furniture, five-axis processing of all kinds of furniture mortise and tenon joints, five-axis processing of stair elbow, five-axis industry of all kinds of furniture.
1. Adopt the stable NUMERICAL control system, with powerful functions, high machining precision and fast speed.
2. Adopt the new generation OF NUMERICAL control system, the machine has fast speed and high standard rotating arm to ensure precision and strength.
3. Five-axis linkage with RTCP function (real five-axis interpolation) is suitable for large-scale 3d surface processing modeling.
4. Diversified control can control the machining speed and air speed respectively.
1. Mold industry engraving button relief mold, printing hot stamping mold, injection mold, blow mold, stamping mold, eye mold, etc.
2. The tobacco industry is used for anti-counterfeiting marks, template making and cigarette wheel making on cigarette packs.
3. Circuit making, drilling and milling grooves in the development of printed circuit board (PCB).
4. Automobile industry tire mold lamp mold and decorative mold processing.
5. Banknote printing watermark anti-counterfeit mold and coin mold production.
6. Packaging industry cases and bags bronzing, carton packaging plastic word mold production.
7. Model making: Make sand table model, house model, etc.
8. Make all kinds of staff name tags, house tags and signs
9. Seal engraving of various fonts and materials
10. Ship building board layout and sign carving.
11. Dial wheel and scale engraving in mechanical processing industry.
12. The wood industry is used for embossing design and production.
13. Camera aperture zoom parts and calibration.