Use of woodworking engraving machine
Steps to use woodworking engraving machine
1, open the woodworking engraving machine programming software, programming engraving path: for example, engraving text, use software layout, 2D, 3D, cut, pop-up dialog box input depth, overlap rate, line spacing and other parameters, computer calculation.When processing letterpress, first use ARTCAM or fine engraving, from the file or model image to generate letterpress, determine the size, input the processing parameters, the computer began to calculate.When the path is generated, the color line for the word or model is generated.
2. Input engraving path and engraving machine control system software: output files of text, fine engraving, ARTCAM and other software. If the engraving machine control system does not support this format, it needs to be converted.Typical program formats include NC, MMG, etc.
3. Check the machinery and fix the workpiece correctly: Check the machine for debris, especially stone grains, large area of stone powder and sand, and pay attention to cleaning.Otherwise, it is easy to damage the flatness of the material.Align the workpiece to the setting direction of the typesetting software to see whether the material is set horizontally or vertically.Note that the material and machine are parallel to the axis to avoid deviation.The material is fixed with a press plate. The general way of fixing is pressure and up and down.When pressing with the press plate, in order to prevent mechanical collision and tool collision, please take care not to press the processed part of the material.
4. Determine the origin of the workpiece coordinate system, which is often referred to as the preset.Align the origin of each axis of the machine with the origin, zero the data or input the coordinates of corresponding coordinates.
5. Test the water spray and water circulation, adjust the mechanical speed and feed speed, and carry out simulation in the woodworking engraving machine control system.
6. Start the engraving machine.
7. Completion of processing.Verify that the engraving is satisfactory and that a repair is needed.
The following is the picture and parameter display of several best-selling woodworking automatic knife change and engraving machines. Please visit the following links if you have purchase requirements:https://www.acctekgroup.com/CNCRouter/
Fill in your requirements, we will be happy to serve you, and recommend the corresponding equipment for you!
|2||X,Y,Z Working Area||1300x2500x250mm||1500x3000x250mm||2000x3000x250mm||2000x4000x250mm|
|4||X,Y,Z Traveling Positioning Accuracy||0.01/300mm|
|5||X,Y,Z Repositioning Accuracy||0.03mm/300mm|
|6||Table Surface||T-slot and vacuum working table|
|7||Frame||Heavy Steel Tube Structure|
|8||X,Y Structure||Rack and pinion Drive,Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings|
|9||Z Structure||Hiwin Rail Linear Bearings and Ball Screw|
|10||Max. Power Consumption||(Without Spindle)5.8KW|
|11||Max. Rapid travel Rate||30000mm/min|
|12||Max. Working Speed||15000mm/min|
|13||Spidle Poweer||9.0KW air cooling spindle ,ATC spindle|
|15||Drive Motors||Servo motor|
|17||Command Language||G Code|
|18||Operation System||Mach3 control system|
|23||SOftware Conpatibility||Type3 / Artcam software|
|24||Running Environment Temperature||0-45 Centigrade|