Professional tube fiber laser cutting machine-AKJ6
0F is used to cut square tubes, rectangular tubes, elliptical tubes, waist-shaped tubes, and hexagonal tubes; tube laser cutting machines can achieve the precision of opening, cutting and various complex patterns that are difficult to achieve by conventional methods Cutting.
Nowadays, laser cutting machines on the market have been fully popularized. Tube laser cutting machines are used for precision processing and cutting of metal round tubes and square tubes. Let’s take a look today at what are the advantages of laser tube cutting machines when processing and cutting round tubes? What are the advantages of the tube laser cutting machine? Let me introduce you one by one.
1. There are many types of cutting pipes, capable of cutting, perforating, hollowing out the pipe wall and beveling and other three-dimensional processing of round pipes, square pipes, flat pipes and other materials.
2. The laser processing speed is fast, the cutting precision is high, and it can realize high-efficiency processing in large quantities.
3. The operation is simple; using the CNC operating platform, input the corresponding drawings, you can achieve fast processing, flexible and fast.
1. Automatic cutting and blanking; tube laser cutting machine
adopts dual-drive pneumatic chuck rotation structure (active shaft and driven shaft), the active shaft starts the chuck to clamp the tube and fix it, and then the tube is carried out by the three-dimensional movement of the machine tool For cutting processing, the driven shaft starts the chuck to move along the axial direction of the work table with the worktable, and the automatic cutting and blanking function of the metal pipe can be seen.
2. Numerical control cutting technology; the cutting control software that comes with the tube laser cutting machine
provides advanced cutting technology and rich cutting experience, so that cutting operators can achieve high-quality and high-efficiency CNC cutting through the skilled use of the control system.