For the metal processing industry, choosing a suitable metal cutting machine
is very important. Metal cutting is one of the key processes in metal processing, and only by cutting metal can you give it the shape or size it needs.
Since fiber laser entered the metal cutting industry, compared with other traditional metal cutting technologies, optical fiber has been proven to have many advantages. It is suitable for stainless steel, aluminum and other various metals. It is highly accurate, with a small width groove and a small heating zone, enabling metal cutting professionals to precisely cut the parts they want.
ACCTEK fiber laser cutting machine adopts RAYCUS/IPG laser source with has international advanced laser technology. Equipped with an efficient transmission system by Taiwan high-precision gear rack after grinding process and high-precision linear guide. Advanced Cypcut control system, group into high precision CNC fiber laser cutting machine.
The configuration and features of the ACCTEK Fiber laser machine:
1. High efficiency: high-speed digital motion control by Germany technology system, especially for high-speed, high-precision laser cutting.
2. The high power fiber laser cutting machine'
;s cutting slot is very slim, which can reach up to 0.05mm. It is very suitable for processing precision parts with high efficiency. A200M sheet metal cutting head was designed for flat cutting within 2000w by German brand A-cutter in 2018. Stable and reliable, high precision, good quality and long service life.
3. Stable running: adopting gantry structure with synchronous bilateral gear and rack drive, and high-strength aluminum beams enhance its stability.
4. Aviation Aluminum Gantry: light weight, high strength, no deformation. Molded and framed by integral steel mold and die-casting technology, light crossbeam enables equipment a high operation speed, improving processing efficiency and processing quality.
5. SHIMPO Reducer: powerful tool in precision positioning with a backlash of less than 0.04'. perfect solution for precision positional control. Compatibility with all types of servomotors with the use of adaptors.
The fiber laser cutting machine
produced by ACCTEK is widely used in various metal manufacturing industries, such as metal kitchenware, automobile industry, hardware production, etc. In the field of metal cutting, fiber laser machines have irreplaceable advantages.
1. Suitable for accessories of a variety of materials
Its processing range can cover almost all sheet metal parts, such as: low-carbon low-alloy steel, high-strength steel, atmospheric corrosion-resistant steel, ferritic stainless steel and aluminum alloy plates, and fiber laser cutting machines can all be processed.
2. High processing accuracy
Laser cutting equipment has higher processing accuracy than other cutting equipment, and can meet the processing requirements of high-precision accessories.
3. The width of the cutting seam is narrow
The small cutting seam is beneficial to reduce the spacing of the accessories, improve the material utilization rate, and produce less cutting slag during cutting.
4. Low cutting roughness
When the ACCTEK fiber cutting machine cuts parts of the same material, the cutting roughness value is lower than other equipment.
5. The cost of cutting optical fiber in small batch production is lower
Fiber cutting can ensure that the accessories are formed at one time, which is beneficial to provide the timeliness of accessories processing, and is suitable for small batch production. When the size of the accessories is small, and the hole shape, size and positioning requirements are high, the laser cutting method is more economical.
Application materials of ACCTEK fiber laser cutting machine:
Fiber Laser Cutting Equipment is suitable for metal cutting with Stainless Steel Sheet, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Iron Plate, Galvanized Iron, Galvanized Sheet, Aluminum Plate, Copper Sheet, Brass Sheet, Bronze Plate, Gold Plate, Silver Plate, Titanium Plate, Metal Sheet, etc.
If you need to buy a suitable metal fiber laser cutting machine
, you can learn about the performance and price of the product online; if you want to know the machine on the spot in the factory, you can also contact us, and you are welcome to visit the company.