Characteristic analysis of laser cutting machine
Laser cutting is suitable for stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum and aluminum alloy, copper, brass, bronze, titanium, wood, acrylic, rubber, fabric and other materials, the cutting thickness varies from 0.5mm to 100mm.
High precision laser cutting machine can reprocess products conveniently and accurately, which is very important in mass production.
Laser cutting machines provide a very clean cut end face compared to traditional methods.Because the process is non-contact, it does not cause tool wear and does not directly apply mechanical forces to the parts, thus preventing material deformation or workpiece contamination.
Industrial laser cutters have cheaper components such as nozzles and lenses, which make their maintenance costs lower.
Shorten delivery time:
Industrial laser cutting machines can cut almost any size, type and shape of material, so the delivery time is very short, which is difficult for traditional cutting machines to achieve.
Compared with traditional cutting machines, high-precision laser cutting machines are faster and more efficient.
Laser cutting guide high-power laser output through the optical system, the entire production process is controlled by computer numerical control.Based on the technology and function of laser cutting machine, the fiber laser, a kind of solid-state laser which is developing rapidly in metal cutting industry, is mainly discussed.The laser beam is produced by a seed laser and then amplified within the glass fiber.Fiber lasers provide a wavelength of 1.064 microns.Because of this wavelength, it can produce a very small spot size, which makes it ideal for cutting reflective metal materials, giving fiber lasers an advantage over carbon dioxide.
1. Compared with other laser cutting machines, fiber laser has higher wall insertion efficiency;
2. It has the advantages of maintenance-free operation;
3. Special features, easy "plug and play" design, very compact, therefore very easy to install;
4. High spot conversion efficiency.
5. Compared with other laser cutting machines, fiber laser has higher flexibility in beam transmission;
6. Can handle high reflectivity materials;
7. Low cost of use and maintenance.