1. Is the screw of each part loose
2. Check that the path you are working on is correct
3, whether the file is too large to cause computer processing errors
4. Increase or decrease spindle speed to suit different materials
5. Loosen the chuck, turn the knife and place it against the knife, so as not to make the sculpture unclean
6. Check if the cutter is damaged, replace it with a new one, and re-carve it
1. No output, please check whether the computer is connected to the control box correctly
2. Open the Sculpt Manager Settings to see if the space is full, and delete the files not used in the manager
3. Carefully check whether the signal wire is connected
The overpass alarm indicates that the machine has reached its limit during operation.Please follow the following steps to check:
1. Is the graphic size calculated beyond the processing range?
2. Check whether the connection line between the machine motor shaft and lead screw is loose.If so, tighten the screws.
3. Is the grounding between the machine and the computer correct?
4. Whether the current coordinate value exceeds the soft limit value range
1. The bridge alarm indicates that the machine has reached its limit position during operation.Please follow the following steps to check:
2. Is the graphic size calculated beyond the processing range?
3. Check whether the connection line between the machine motor shaft and lead screw is loose.If so, tighten the screws.
4. Is the grounding between the machine and the computer correct?
5. Whether the coordinate value exceeds the soft limit value range.
Daily maintenance methods:
1. The work should be completed in time to clear the table and provide convenience for the next step.
2. Clean the guide rail and debris beside the guide rail to prevent debris from interfering with the machine during work.
3. Clean the lead screw regularly to prevent foreign bodies from sticking to the lead screw.The lead screw is very important in the equipment. It determines the precision of the machine. The lead screw also plays an important role in the transmission process.
4, regular cleaning of industrial control box, dust is the board when the biggest killer.
1, first clean the guide rail and lead screw, can use cloth (do not depilate) to clean the guide rail and lead screw oil and debris.Due to the low temperature, you can add oil on the guide rail and lead screw, it is best to add antifreeze oil.
2. Refueling cycle is twice a month, that is, once every two weeks.
3. If the machine is not used for a long time, it should be refueled and emptied regularly to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
4. Walk back and forth slowly after filling to ensure that lubricating oil is evenly applied to guide rail and lead screw.
1. Make sure that the ambient temperature in the operating room is at room temperature, at least the staff will not feel very cold.
2. Check the applicable temperature of the refueling standard and reach at least the minimum temperature.
3. When the machine is not in use, if the room temperature is low, it is better to pour out the water in the water tank to prevent the water tank and water pipe from freezing.
1. Cooling water is a necessary condition for the normal operation of spindle motor.Excessive scale of cooling water will cause serious damage to the motor, so as to ensure the normal operation of cooling water cleaning and water pump.
2, pay attention to the water level, must not make the water-cooled spindle motor water, motor heating can not be exported in time.
3. Pay attention to the ambient temperature. The water temperature is too low, which may cause the water tank and water pipe to freeze and crack.
4, the conditions can be used for cooling antifreeze.
1. Regularly clean the chassis of dust, pay attention to the heat dissipation of the chassis, pay attention to excessive dust will lead to the industrial control card error.
2. Defragment the disk regularly and optimize the computer system;
3. Check and kill viruses regularly, but be careful not to boot anti-virus programs during work, which may interfere with each other.