In modern society, glass has been used in many industries, such as industry, construction, medical treatment, electronics and so on.Glass kind is very much, common for sodium calcium glass, say alkalescent glass again, basically be used at the domain such as industry, building.Glass with a thickness of 1 mm or less is called borosilicate or non-base glass and is mainly used in electronic equipment applications.
Glass is a relatively transparent solid material, forming a continuous network structure when melting, cooling process viscosity gradually increased and hardened but not crystallized silicate nonmetallic materials.The remarkable characteristic of glass is its hardness and brittleness, which brings great difficulty to the processing.The traditional glass processing method is mechanical knife cutting.But the mechanical cutting efficiency is low, poor performance, fragile, easy to passivation, damage replacement.Laser cutting is difficult to achieve the requirement of no microcrack and edge quality, but it can solve these problems.
Laser cutting is the use of a focused laser beam with high power density to illuminate the workpiece so that the irradiated material can quickly melt, evaporate, cut or reach the ignition point, at the same time, with the help of high-speed airflow coaxial blow away the melted material with the beam to achieve the workpiece cutting.Laser cutting is a method of thermal cutting.The cutting torch is not in contact with the workpiece during laser cutting, and the cutting tool is not worn.To process parts of different shapes, there is no need to change the "tool", only need to change the laser output parameters.Laser cutting technology has low noise, low vibration and no pollution.
● Buy a better 5 axis cnc router machine for your shop
● The applicable scope of laser cutting machine
● Application and selection of laser cutting machine
● Principle and technology of laser cutting glass
● How to choose a cnc router
● How to deal with soot in laser cutting and the application field of laser cutting
● Acctek exhibition footprint
● ATC CNC Router with a horizontal spindle
● Polish customer purchased AKM1530 high quality CNC engraving machine
● High quality AKJ1530 CO2 laser cutting machine
Get a Free Quote Now!