How to apply high power laser to industrial production?Can proceed from the following laser process!
1. Laser cutting
Laser cutting USES a focused high power density beam to illuminate the workpiece.The material absorbs the laser energy and the temperature rises sharply.The surface of the workpiece begins to melt or evaporate, and an active gas is blown into it to support combustion.A slit is formed on the workpiece by the relative motion of the laser beam and the workpiece.When the laser hits the surface of the workpiece, part of the light is absorbed and the other part is reflected by the workpiece.The absorption part is converted into heat energy, which makes the surface temperature of the workpiece rise sharply, the material melts and vaporizes, which produces the black hole effect, improves the absorption rate of the material, and causes the material in the cutting area to heat up rapidly.At this point, oxygen blowing can support combustion, provide a lot of heat energy, improve the cutting speed;It also blows away the slag, protecting and cooling the lens.
Laser cutting has many characteristics: laser can cut very hard, very brittle, very soft materials;The slit is very narrow;Smooth cutting surface;The heat affected layer of cutting surface is shallow and the surface stress is small.The cutting speed is fast and the heat affected area is small.Proper handling.
Laser welding is a high speed, non - contact, small deformation processing method, very suitable for large continuous processing.The special laser welding machine produced by Falile high-power laser research base, or laser processing equipment integrating welding and cutting, can double the welding quality.The welding joint has high strength and can reach the same strength as the base material. The equipment has stable performance, good repeatability and high reliability. The welding joint keeps opening.
Laser hardening is laser hardening, which USES high-energy laser beam to quickly scan the surface of the cylindrical hole, quickly absorb energy on the surface of a very thin layer, resulting in a sharp rise in temperature.Due to the excellent heat transfer and thermal conductivity of the metal matrix, the surface heat is quickly transferred to the other parts of the cylinder matrix, thus completing the self-cooling quenching in a very short time, and realizing the phase change hardening of the cylinder hole surface.
(1) High-speed heating and high-speed self-cooling on the surface of the material.
(2) Surface hardness of the workpiece after laser quenching is higher, which is 5% ~ 20% higher than that of the conventional quenching, and a very fine hardened layer structure can be obtained.
(3) Due to the fast heating speed of laser, the heat affected area is small, and the quenching stress and deformation are small.
(4) For parts with complex shapes and other parts that cannot be processed by conventional methods, local hardening treatment can be carried out.At the same time, different laser hardening treatments can be applied to different parts of the same part according to the needs.
(5) Short laser hardening process cycle, high production efficiency, easy to achieve computer control process, high degree of automation, can be incorporated into the production line.
(6) Laser hardening adopts surface to internal heat conduction self-cooling, which does not need cooling medium and has no pollution to the environment.
● Buy a better 5 axis cnc router machine for your shop
● The applicable scope of laser cutting machine
● Application and selection of laser cutting machine
● Principle and technology of laser cutting glass
● How to choose a cnc router
● How to deal with soot in laser cutting and the application field of laser cutting
● Acctek exhibition footprint
● ATC CNC Router with a horizontal spindle
● Polish customer purchased AKM1530 high quality CNC engraving machine
● High quality AKJ1530 CO2 laser cutting machine
Get a Free Quote Now!