2. It can extend the service life of the laser tube.
3. It can prevent the machine tool from jumping caused by external interference.
4. Prevent accidental circuit damage caused by high voltage discharge.
2>Cooling water of laser machine should be unblocked, no matter using tap water or circulating water pump, the water must be kept unblocked.The cooling water is to take away the heat generated by the laser tube. The higher the water temperature, the lower the light output power. When water is cut off, the tube end will burst and even damage the laser power supply due to the heat accumulated in the laser cavity.
3>Guide rail is a high-precision core component, which must be cleaned and kept smooth and lubricated after each work is completed.Each bearing should also be regularly oiled, so as to make the drive flexible, accurate processing, extend the service life of the machine.
4>When used in the following environments, it must be:
(1) The circulating water in the laser tube shall be prevented from freezing, and the water must be thoroughly illuminated after shutdown;
(2) When starting up, the laser current must preheat for more than 5 minutes before it can work. In cloudy, rainy and humid environment, the laser power supply needs to preheat for a longer time, and the high voltage can only be added after the humidity is removed to prevent the breakdown of the high voltage circuit.
5>Wrong operation of the laser machine will lead to the laser outsourcing, causing damage.At the end of the current work, in case of discontinuous processing, the "laser high pressure" should be turned off at any time. The operator is prohibited to leave without authorization to avoid accidents. It is recommended that the continuous working time is less than 5 hours and uninterrupted rest can be taken.
6>A large amount of dust will accumulate in the fan and the exhaust pipe, which will affect the fan's exhaust efficiency and cause a large amount of dust to be unable to be discharged.It is suggested to loosen the connecting throat band between the exhaust pipe and the fan, remove the exhaust pipe and clean out the dust in the exhaust pipe and the fan.
7>Screw at the motion joint will become loose. After the screw becomes loose, the stability of mechanical movement will be affected.It is recommended to tighten the screws one by one with tools.
8>Lens will stick a layer of ash on the surface due to the working environment, which will reduce the reflectivity of the reflective lens and the transmittance of the lens, and ultimately affect the working power of the laser.It is recommended to dip the absorbent cotton in ethanol and gently wipe the lens surface clockwise to wipe off the dust.I