1. Laser head processing technology
It is a cutting, welding, surface treatment, stamping, micromachining and other technologies.Materials (both metallic and non-metallic) are made using the properties of the interaction between the laser beam and the material.Laser processing, as an advanced manufacturing technology, has been widely used in automotive, electronics, electrical, aerospace, metallurgy, machinery manufacturing and other industrial fields.Improving product quality and labor productivity, automatization, no pollution and reducing material consumption are becoming more and more important.
2. Laser head processing of laser welding robot
Laser head machining of welding robots is a processing method in which the focusing laser beam is used as a heat source for bombarding the workpiece and the metal or non-metal workpiece is melted to form holes, slits, joints, cladding, etc.Laser head machining is essentially a process of interaction between laser and opaque material.On the micro level, it's a quantum process, and on the macro level it's reflected, absorbed, heated, melted, evaporated, and so on.Under laser beams with different power densities, the surface area changes include surface temperature rise, melting, gasification, pinhole formation and photoinduced plasma production.
3. Laser head power density is less than order of magnitude
When the laser head power density is less than an order of magnitude, the metal only absorbs laser energy to improve the surface temperature of the material, but the solid phase remains unchanged, which is mainly used for surface heat treatment, phase change hardening or brazing of parts.When the laser head power density is on the order of magnitude, heat conduction heating occurs and the surface of the material melts, which is mainly used for metal surface remelting, alloying, cladding and heat conduction welding (such as thin plate high-speed welding and precision spot welding).
4. Laser head power density reaches an order of magnitude
When the laser head power density reaches an order of magnitude, the surface of the material is irradiated by the laser beam, and the heating temperature in the laser heat source center reaches the boiling point of the metal, forming the plasma vapor and being strongly evaporated.Under the action of gasification expansion pressure, the liquid sinks downward to form a deep hole, which melts;At the same time, the metal vapor is ionized by the laser beam to produce a photoplasma.The platform is mainly used for deep beam laser welding, laser cutting and stamping of laser beams.
5. The laser beam power density is greater than order of magnitude
When the power density of the laser beam is greater than order of magnitude, the photoplasma will propagate against the incident direction of the laser beam, forming a plasma cloud and shielding the laser by the plasma.The platform is only suitable for pulsed laser drilling.Impact hardening and other treatments.
● Buy a better 5 axis cnc router machine for your shop
● The applicable scope of laser cutting machine
● Application and selection of laser cutting machine
● Principle and technology of laser cutting glass
● How to choose a cnc router
● How to deal with soot in laser cutting and the application field of laser cutting
● Acctek exhibition footprint
● ATC CNC Router with a horizontal spindle
● Polish customer purchased AKM1530 high quality CNC engraving machine
● High quality AKJ1530 CO2 laser cutting machine
Get a Free Quote Now!