The main advantages of laser welding are:
1. Fast speed, large depth and small deformation.
2, can be at room temperature or special conditions for welding, welding equipment is simple.For example, a laser beam passes through an electromagnetic field without being deflected;Lasers can be used to weld in vacuum, air, and certain gaseous environments, and to weld through glass or transparent materials of light beam.
3. Can weld refractory materials such as titanium and quartz, etc., and can weld opposite materials with good effect.
4. After laser focusing, the power density is high. In the welding of high-power devices, the depth-width ratio can reach 5:1 and the highest can reach 10:1.
5. Micro welding can be carried out.The laser beam can get very small spot after focusing, and can be precisely positioned, which can be used in the welding of micro and small workpieces produced automatically in large quantities.
6. Welding the parts that are difficult to access, non-contact remote interval welding is carried out, with great flexibility.Especially in recent years, fiber transmission technology has been adopted in YAG laser processing technology, which makes laser welding technology more widely popularized and applied.
7. Laser beam is easy to realize light beam splitting according to time and space, and can be processed simultaneously with multiple beams and multiple stations, providing conditions for more precise welding.
● Buy a better 5 axis cnc router machine for your shop
● The applicable scope of laser cutting machine
● Application and selection of laser cutting machine
● Principle and technology of laser cutting glass
● How to choose a cnc router
● How to deal with soot in laser cutting and the application field of laser cutting
● Acctek exhibition footprint
● ATC CNC Router with a horizontal spindle
● Polish customer purchased AKM1530 high quality CNC engraving machine
● High quality AKJ1530 CO2 laser cutting machine
Get a Free Quote Now!