After using the laser marking machine for a period of time, the laser marking machine may not be able to mark normally, or no light and other problems. After careful investigation, we found that there was something wrong with the vibration lens.
At this time, we need to remove the galvanometer, send it to the manufacturer or the designated repair department for maintenance, and then the repair is done.Still have to install galvanometer, this paper is mainly from remove galvanometer and install galvanometer two aspects to write.
The steps to remove the galvanometer are as follows:
1. Under the condition of complete power failure, disconnect the incoming power line connector of the marking head. If there is no such connector in some styles, it can be ignored.
2. Remove the next mirror, protect it and cover it. During operation, fingers and other objects are not allowed to collide with the scene mirror, especially the lens.
3, the use of hardware tools, generally for the inside corner pickpocket, unscrew the head, careful, in case of the shell plate is connected to the mirror drive plate, to prevent the pull force.
4. Unplug all connections, power supply line, signal line, motor to drive plate.
5. Remove the drive board, pack and put it away, and then remove Y motor and X motor, and pay attention to packaging.Pack the drive plate together with the X and Y motors so that the task of removing the galvanometer is complete and you can send it to a place where it can be repaired.
The steps to install the galvanometer are as follows:
1. First, install Y motor and X motor, and ensure that they cannot collide with each other at any Angle.
2. Install two drive plates.
3. After connecting all the wires, test and adjust the Angle and depth of the galvanometer motor to ensure that the final laser output center is the center of the field mirror.
4. Clean the wires, arrange the length of wires, etc., and then box all LIDS of the marking head.
5, connect the external connection, you can restart, at this time the laser printer vibrating mirror installation is completed.