1. Working principle of laser chiller
Working principle of the cooling water machine for laser is first to cold water machine machine, stainless steel water tank to inject a certain amount of water in the refrigeration system with cold water machine will water cooling (refrigeration compressor low pressure low temperature refrigeration and gas in the evaporator, the intake valve, through the compressor power, making it the gas pressure and temperature is higher, into the condenser, the high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas and cooling medium heat exchange cooling air, the heat to the cold water closed, laser and refrigerant gas condensation for high pressure liquid) by cold water machine the pump pressure will again cryogenic cooling water to cool the laser equipment,At this time, the chilled water after passing through the chiller will take away the heat in the laser machine, and then the temperature will rise and return to the water tank. After passing through the chiller's cooling cycle, the cooling effect will be achieved.
2. Precautions for installation
(a) Open the package and check whether the machine is in good condition and the accessories are ready.
(b) Confirm whether the equipment is properly grounded. Although the average operating current of the chiller is not large, its instantaneous operating current is sometimes as high as 6~10 amperes
(c) Unscrew the injection port of the machine and add cooling water.Use only neutral, pure water and do not allow granular solids in the water.
(d) In order to protect the circulating water pump, it is strictly prohibited to run without water!
(e) Ensure that the air inlet and outlet channels of the chiller are smooth. Do not put foreign matter into the equipment!
(f) In case of any abnormal situation, the machine should be stopped, the power should be cut off, the abnormal phenomenon should be reported to the professional, and it is not allowed to continue to use.
(g) When the water temperature is lower than the ambient temperature and the ambient humidity is high, condensed water will be generated on the surface of the circulating water pipe and the cooled device.
3. Cooling capacity of laser chiller
1. As the name implies, it is the actual cooling capacity of the cooling system, which is the first index for the selection of laser cooling equipment.
2. Generally, we can calculate the calorific value of the laser according to the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the laser, and then choose.
3. Sometimes, we directly determine the cooling capacity of the laser chiller according to the input rated power of the laser power supply minus the output power of the laser.Common RF laser and solid laser will indicate the rated full power supply voltage and current, take the coherent 70W RF laser as an example, it requires power input 48V25A, instantaneous 36A, can calculate the maximum input power 1200W.
4. Features and functions of laser chiller
1. Saving space, convenient installation and operation;
2. The refrigeration system adopts international brand components, and the control precision is ±0.3℃ ~ ±0.5℃;
3. The circulating water system adopts industrial plastic antirust water pump, stainless steel water tank, PVC connecting materials, without rust worries;
4. Flow protection device, which can output signals to external devices;